Reviews for Cullenary Educaton: Forks Sex Ed
pleasekillmeijustwanttodelete chapter 1 . 4/3/2007
I was laughing hysterically the whole time. Oh my god. You are a genius!
Bellathena255 chapter 1 . 4/3/2007
That was so freakin hilarious. Please please continue! Please? Maybe do the next scene from Mikes POV. PLEASE?

Lol

Moi
difred chapter 1 . 4/3/2007
loved it! so funny. i would be curious to see what the conversations would be with the cullens immediately after the class.

great story.
misskiana chapter 1 . 4/3/2007
hahahahhaha classic! yes i loved that. beautiful outcome. hehe i loved both of the birds and the bees stories too and your story was wonderful as well. really funny & amusing.

EmoDre
astarael013 chapter 1 . 4/3/2007
LOL that was good. Update soon!
SnapdragonSmile chapter 1 . 4/3/2007
That was amazing Marcy! (BTW I'm Juliet_Earnshaw on the Lex) Will there be more?
Dark Cascade chapter 1 . 4/3/2007
This is great...soo great i love it...Emmett and Mike in a condom contest...priceless.
Dazzled Dragonfly chapter 1 . 4/3/2007
Scob! This tale is not! I laugh very hard. You are great Marcy! can't wait to see you on the lex, if UC isn't to funny. She just cracks me up!

Keep up the funny!
MissKitty680 chapter 1 . 4/3/2007
Oh my God!

I was actually laughing so hard I was crying!

Please do more of these! I can't wait for the other's points of view!
degaussed chapter 1 . 4/2/2007
OMG, LOL. I could NOT stop laughing!
LindaRoo chapter 1 . 4/2/2007
Oh Marcy...ya sicko! HAHAHAHAHA! At first, I couldn't figure out what you were going to do with it...but then it just got funnier and funnier...though I don't know if "hunger" is an emotion...I still thought it was funny. Great first fic!
chels-amazing chapter 1 . 4/2/2007
That was absolutely wonderful!

I simply insist that you keep writing.
My-Only-Love chapter 1 . 4/2/2007
LOL! I couldn't stop laughing.. I hope you write more!
socksE-B4ev chapter 1 . 4/2/2007
lol, update soonerz!
wendilyn chapter 1 . 4/2/2007
LOL! Marcy, that was hilarious! I loved it from Jasper's perspective, too. What a horrifing experience...and you sent Eric Yorkie to a whole new level of serious creepiness! Is the horror going to continue?
2,137 | « Prev Page 1 .. 132 139 140 141 142 143 Next »