Reviews for Cullenary Educaton: Forks Sex Ed
lolz chapter 6 . 1/26/2012
LMAO. so funny! XD
SherlockedinStohess chapter 6 . 1/14/2012
my mom probably thinks i'm mental after reading this cuz i randomly burst out laughting so many times! god this is so great! my favorite was the sex ed talk with carlisle that was great!
I-Love-PAD.FOOT-Way-MORE chapter 6 . 1/4/2012
LOVE IT!
ArthursCamelot chapter 6 . 1/3/2012
This. Was. Brilliant.

Enough said. :D
Account Currently on Hiatus chapter 6 . 1/1/2012
I loved reading this, and I found this such an engaging story. I enjoyed reading the "subtle" innuendos, and found the witty banter amusing. Poor Bella, subjected daily to the pranks and jokes of the Cullen boys, especially Emmett, and did Mike become their new target or what?
Lizzie Liz 15 chapter 6 . 12/22/2011
LOL wow this story was too funny...i was constantly cracking up! ) Awesome job MarcyJ! btw i noticed the little reference to the Hanson song...LOVED IT! .
Lexi Lightning chapter 6 . 11/22/2011
Haha. Loved the story. Although, hear at the end I was kinda hoping for Emmett to pick one of those novelty cakes...shaped like a banana. Anyway, good story! I was laughing my guts out the entire time!
TifAlyson33 chapter 6 . 11/4/2011
this is fantastic, the characters are hilarious. please keep writing
Treestar2509 chapter 6 . 10/15/2011
Really enjoyed it. Thanks for sharing! Super funny!
Treestar2509 chapter 4 . 10/15/2011
So many good things...Carlisle Condom, Sex Edward, all of the condoms falling at Charlie's feet...banana flavored? Lol! Can't stop laughing!
Treestar2509 chapter 3 . 10/15/2011
LOL! I don't remember the last time I laughed this hard while reading.

Great line: "At least he has a sex life, even if it is solitary." I thought for Edward's sake. He glared at me in response.
Treestar2509 chapter 1 . 10/15/2011
Super funny! Thanks for sharing. I look forward to seeing what happens next.
JezeBelDK chapter 1 . 10/6/2011
This is simply too funny and the banana-story is possibly the best one-shot I have ever read :o)
Lintje16 chapter 6 . 9/4/2011