Reviews for Cullenary Educaton: Forks Sex Ed
Lizzie Liz 15 chapter 6 . 12/22/2011
LOL wow this story was too funny...i was constantly cracking up! ) Awesome job MarcyJ! btw i noticed the little reference to the Hanson song...LOVED IT! .
Lexi Lightning chapter 6 . 11/22/2011
Haha. Loved the story. Although, hear at the end I was kinda hoping for Emmett to pick one of those novelty cakes...shaped like a banana. Anyway, good story! I was laughing my guts out the entire time!
TifAlyson33 chapter 6 . 11/4/2011
this is fantastic, the characters are hilarious. please keep writing
Treestar2509 chapter 6 . 10/15/2011
Really enjoyed it. Thanks for sharing! Super funny!
Treestar2509 chapter 4 . 10/15/2011
So many good things...Carlisle Condom, Sex Edward, all of the condoms falling at Charlie's feet...banana flavored? Lol! Can't stop laughing!
Treestar2509 chapter 3 . 10/15/2011
LOL! I don't remember the last time I laughed this hard while reading.

Great line: "At least he has a sex life, even if it is solitary." I thought for Edward's sake. He glared at me in response.
Treestar2509 chapter 1 . 10/15/2011
Super funny! Thanks for sharing. I look forward to seeing what happens next.
JezeBelDK chapter 1 . 10/6/2011
This is simply too funny and the banana-story is possibly the best one-shot I have ever read :o)
Lintje16 chapter 6 . 9/4/2011
Really funny XD
Team-Cullen-Boyz-101 chapter 6 . 8/27/2011
Looooooooooool

this is too funny !
sjspatz19 chapter 1 . 8/20/2011
That was hilarious, I had tears streaming down my face. Loved it.
bmthespian chapter 6 . 8/16/2011
too funny
xnikininja chapter 1 . 8/11/2011
haha, i love this. hilarious. although i do admit, it started to get on my nerves the spelling of 'thru' over and over again...

yes, i am a grammar nazi, and things like that matter to me...
sleeptalker1 chapter 3 . 7/29/2011
Eric Yorkie has now been made legendary in my mind by this fic - I will forever think of him this way lmao

So Papa Condom had to put up with a lot in this chap from this mischievous lot.
sleeptalker1 chapter 2 . 7/29/2011
Oh Emmett, how I love him - he will do anything to make his Rose smile.

Dungeons & Dragons...now that brings back memories of certain nerd from my youth, and he was thankfully not a two minute man lol

I'm quite sure Carlisle coming to any school would up the rate of pregnancy just from him upping the horniness of the girls.
2,137 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »