Reviews for The Hospital Room
Debby-1957 chapter 1 . 3/26/2011
This was a fun story. I think you wrote the characters very well. Besides being very interesting it’s well written and edited. Also, thanks for keeping it rated for all ages. I appreciate not having to read a lot of swearing or embarrassing details. Thanks for a good story!
ShannonM84 chapter 1 . 8/28/2010
Good story, I love Jasper and Emmett leaving chuckling. I like your take on Renee
edwardcarlisleemmettjasper chapter 1 . 11/5/2009
I like it but it felt like Renee doesnt trust edward at all which entirely untrue.
Carlisle060 chapter 1 . 3/28/2009
aw!
sereneuphoria chapter 1 . 3/26/2009
i loved it!
FRK921 chapter 1 . 1/31/2009
aw...Phil Phil Phil...

Poor Renee...being surrounded by the Cullen men would NOT befair to anyone, especially since they're all happily taken!
Volleyballgirl1112 chapter 1 . 1/27/2009
this was really good! its nice having a change in pov.
Twilightlovergirl chapter 1 . 12/13/2008
one word :wow:
ilyjaypea chapter 1 . 12/2/2008
thisis amazing and so sweet i was wondereing could youu do it from edwards point of view id love to know what he thinks of bellas mom since she always sid they were so alike D
SpecialK199 chapter 1 . 9/15/2008
HIya

I've just discovered some of your stories, and just wanted to let you know that I thought this one was very nicely handled indeed. It's somewhat rare to find Renee's POV, and I thought you portrayed it very well. Thanks for sharing!

Cheers

Sandy
Breanne Marie chapter 1 . 6/18/2008
this should be in the movie!
pirate-princess1 chapter 1 . 2/19/2008
Aw! I (heart) this!
vampirechick123 chapter 1 . 1/30/2008
aw thats so cute...you should do a second chapter where edward and renee get a minute alone in eclipse
Breaking chapter 1 . 1/27/2008
Great story! That was a very sweet story! Good work. :)
Lovedward48 chapter 1 . 1/19/2008