Reviews for Innocent Attraction
Jui-Imouto-Chan chapter 1 . 9/17/2014
Well then...
Firediva0 chapter 1 . 8/12/2014
This is so good! Yay to Allen and Crowns Clown! I may right a story for this pair.
Shirubagure chapter 1 . 5/16/2013
Yay! I was looking for a crown clown x allen fanfic!
mamita chapter 1 . 4/7/2013
Hello, I really like your fic, mostly because I love Allen, but I do not really like it at times, lol, hopefully do more fics, good keep it up, thanks and kisses.
GotCinnamonPunkC13 chapter 1 . 6/18/2011
...O/O

You should be a genius for thinking of this.

AWESOME
thriceandonce chapter 1 . 7/8/2010
What a beautiful story! The adorable interactions between Crown and Allen are utterly heart-warming in their sincerity and innocence (no pun intended…). The image of the missing part of one’s soul is a very powerful one to me – I think you conveyed that power and the emotions that go with it very well. The part where Crown says this will be the last time they see each other in this form could have been terribly sad and melodramatic and angsty, but Allen’s response saved it – “it’ll be better” – there’s no better way to put it!

One of my favourite lines is “A crown is nothing without a head to rest upon.” Somehow, to me, this hints at something far deeper than just the obvious meaning.

The bit when Crown tells Allen “I don’t think that’s the way to open a door” strikes me as hilariously funny… strange how people always try to flee by pushing themselves against some vertical surface, isn’t it? Just –slightly- counterproductive…

Pity this will probably be the only story I’ll ever see involving human/innocence smut/romance. I think I might have fallen in love with this pairing!

Thank you for writing & posting this! I’m looking forward to reading your other works now!
Jesii chapter 1 . 4/21/2010
wow...now i love AllenxCrown...draw a fanart of them i begg u!
Angel Fantasy chapter 1 . 12/25/2009
I'm glad to have found this story. I love the Crown Clown x Allen pairing alot, and I feel giddy to have stumbled on one on christmas! *squeals*

Good job for writing this fic! I hope you've done other ones with this pair.
Hesunohana chapter 1 . 9/21/2009
a very good idea... I loved your OS.
lee-uhm chapter 1 . 7/30/2009
Didn't expect that. Not at all. But I liked it. Thumbs up for originality.
PureVampirePriestess chapter 1 . 6/7/2009
aww! That is soo sweet! Nice job! I love your story! I think i'll read more! Again you did a realy good job on this story and i think you should have made a second chapter. Well i'm going to read more D. Gray-Man Stories so if you have any. I'll be reading them!
Alice The Walker chapter 1 . 6/12/2008
well, that was a bit...odd? I've never really thought about the innocence having a sex drive. It's very original, and well written, if slightly creepy considering allen pretty much just had sex with himself..._
Ffff Faggot chapter 1 . 4/26/2008
...I think I'm in love with you.

o_o

This is beautiful.
Switchblade237 chapter 1 . 2/17/2008
Aww... A very interesting concept, and definitely the first time I've seen it. I like it! :) Very well written, and gives another dimension of meaning to the relationship between Allen and his innocence, albeit in an unorthodox way... not to mention that it was bloody hot! :D

I love the title, by the way
sennyo-chan chapter 1 . 1/25/2008
I think you're one of the only people who would think of doing a lemon between Allen Walker and his own Innocence. It's like a part of himself, but separate at the same time. Very cool.