Reviews for Fortune Cookie
Tara Laurel chapter 1 . 4/16/2012
Ahahaha! Laugh. Out. Loud. Brilliant!
StraightLife116 chapter 1 . 2/2/2011
:D haha this sucker is quite funny!
Krissy chapter 1 . 11/9/2010
Most deffently liked!:)
Marie chapter 1 . 3/30/2010
It was really great :)
neko-jin72 chapter 1 . 1/20/2009
haha, i liked this story, it was very good. poor jack! i can tell you one thing: if that ever happened to me, i would be scared out of my wits of fortune cookies! that's for sure! great job on the one-shot.
vincents1lover chapter 1 . 3/5/2008
heh funny!XD
jimmy-barnes-13 chapter 1 . 2/4/2008
That was good! Loved the ending aha, nice :D
Ghostwriter chapter 1 . 12/2/2007
Ha ha ha. Busted. Great job. Catch ya on the flip side.
Greywolf Lupous chapter 1 . 9/18/2007
This was the first Four Brothers fic I read a little over a month ago (gosh... only that long?) after catching the the last third of the movie on Showtime, and well, I wanted to read it again now since I know the characters much better. Bobby is so perfectly Bobby, always teasing and insulting everyone's masculinity, and I really enjoy how Jerry and Angel keep speaking up for Jack throughout the fic. It's so cute, and middle-child of them. Jerry's Twilight Zone reference was adorable! I can see him as a sci-fi nerd in a different world.

"Jerry glanced at Bobby, giving him a look that said, “This is your prank?” Bobby grinned." - Hee! I'm with Jerry on this one.

And of course, the "unforeseen incident" was great and so Mercer-like in quick-reaction and brotherly outrage. The best part though, has to be Evelyn's home-made fortune cookie at the end. Grounded indeed, Bobby!

Now of course I'm going to have to go and re-read the rest of your stuff and leave reviews like a good lemming ;)

-Grey

PS - I've seen "A Night Alone" mentioned a few times now in your profile/fics... and now I'm really curious, Miss Torilei. Did I miss that one, or is it still to come?
Breiscrazy chapter 1 . 7/18/2007
you're going to be grounded for three weeks bobby mercer lmao.
abandonedacccount chapter 1 . 7/2/2007
OMG, this is so funny!

So in character! I loved the end!
leuchtraketen chapter 1 . 6/26/2007
the ending wuz funny...
JustMaeBe chapter 1 . 6/23/2007
Hi! This was totally awesome! Keep the fics comming! )
XxHeavenHelpUsxX chapter 1 . 6/2/2007
Ha!in your face Bobby! I love "Four Brothers" The end wwas so fuckin' sad story

Anika
kTtheStar chapter 1 . 5/10/2007
I loved it, but i dont understand the prank Bobby played?