Reviews for What to Do When You Die
GamerRCL0505 chapter 1 . 12/16/2011
I LOVE IT... Zacharoni's mom is hilarious, though how coul he call if he's dead. I especially love the "WHEN YOU ARE PSYCOTICALLY THROWN INTO A CAN AND DRIVEN TO A ROADSIDE WAREHOUSE AND ARE TOTURED AND CUT INTO LITTLE PIECES, YOU CALL YOUR MOTHER!" Also the remarks he makes like "Booth has been annoying me..." and the "Booth, I'm going to have to tell my mother on you...". You should do more fanfics like this.
Galacticexplorer12 chapter 1 . 3/6/2011
Couldn't stop laughing!

About "When a raid bird attacks your window", did you mean "rabid bird?"
Cupid's Jinx chapter 1 . 8/20/2010
-hyperventilates from laughing so much-

I love Zach XD

Epic one-shot!

L

-x-
queenofthelooneybin chapter 1 . 3/24/2010
HAHAHAHA! Epic! Mrs. Addy is now my hero!
sugarcoatedslashersmile chapter 1 . 1/22/2010
I was just watching this ep. I laughed so hard I cried. I LOVE ZACK'S MOM! This one was made of win: WHEN YOU GET LOST IN THE WOODS AND ARE THE FIRST PERSON THEY DECIDE TO EAT!"
iknowyour chapter 1 . 5/22/2008
That was funny! I love Zack! There should be more Zack stories!
VampirateLycan chapter 1 . 12/29/2007
Hahaha, Too funny, never crossed my mind what his family would think.
W0lf-Spirit chapter 1 . 11/14/2007
I was laughing hard when I read this. I love it!
Guns-N'-Rocksalt chapter 1 . 10/28/2007
LOL! That was so funny. Poor Zach, he's got a big family so calling everyone is going to take a long time. Keep writing!
10000 Dead Roses chapter 1 . 10/26/2007
Hahahahaha! This was excellent. I always wondered what people would have said if they saw Zack in the street after he 'died'
YoSafBridge chapter 1 . 10/11/2007
Okay, that was funny...rather out of character for Zach, but it really didn't matter becuase of it being funny.

I could hear my own mother telling me those things.

Actually...I should probably show my mom this...
Katelyn chapter 1 . 4/26/2007
I thought this was so cute and funny! I love the end!
Sophie chapter 1 . 4/10/2007
This story is Hilarious! It's soo funny. Talk about Motherly Love. I couldn't stop laughing the whole way through. You should write more stories like that. You have a special Talent at making people laugh. Remember, it's harder to make people laugh than it is to make them cry.

Sophie

xoxox
ColourFadeout chapter 1 . 4/10/2007
omfg that was great i was in hysterics
Darkly Dreaming chapter 1 . 4/7/2007
lmao, that was hilarious! good job on that.