Reviews for Dares
Deathstarling556 chapter 1 . 8/8/2012
Oh no! Poor yuki! He's too hot to look like a girl! How could you mistake him for a girl! Good job on the story just because yuki was funny when he beat up the man I forgive you I'm still a little angry [ (kidding about the whole angry thing)
wishIwereanime chapter 3 . 7/23/2011
I'm enjoying this way more than I should xD
wishIwereanime chapter 2 . 7/23/2011
the lame pun had me cracking up xD

ahh, i'm pathetic
wishIwereanime chapter 1 . 7/23/2011

That's hilarious...I wonder how Kyo's day went?

Althea Lynn chapter 8 . 7/23/2010
OMG LMFAO!Well I don't think the day was too bad but the blackmail mateiral must have been pretty bad if they're selling it for 10 bucks a photo and how much is the whole series?(Sorry if it says so and I don't see it because when I'm reading fanfiction sometimes I skip words on acedent)
Willowwhip chapter 8 . 12/23/2009
3 that was excellent! I enjoyed that fanfiction very much. You should write more like this
Kenta Raikiri chapter 3 . 5/16/2009
HAHAHAHAA! poor kyo-san, i feel sorry for him. still, Kagura-imouto is cruel, but nice to him. she can be an assasin one second, and then turn into a romeo version of Juliet!

Kenta Raikiri chapter 2 . 5/16/2009
i don't mean to be mr. know-it-all, but Jyuunishi doesn't exactly mean chinese zodiac.

Jyuunishi SHOULD be spellt, Juunishi, not Jyuunishi

Juuni means 12 (Juu means ten, Ni means two) and shi means offspring, (animal-wise) so Juunishi means twelve offspring of animals. ...however Juuni no Shi would make more sense...sorry, i'm trying to learn as much Japanese (both language and customs) as i can, so i'm sorry if i seem show-offy at times...

Kenta Raikiri chapter 1 . 5/16/2009
Kenta's butler: i'm sorry, but master Kenta is currently infected once again by ULS...(uncontrollable laughing syndrome) unfortunately this is a bad thing...

Kenta: YEOWCH!

Kenta's butler: because master Kenta sprained his ankle the other day...(truth)

Kenta: okay smith, that's enough. The pain cured me of the disease...Still, poor Yuki, but then again, he brought it upon himself. :b

For a K rated fic, there sure is alot of swearing here...(naughty Kyo..) still can't wait to find out what kind of hell he's going to go through. )

black.angel.ketsuki chapter 1 . 2/1/2009
it's funny.i like it!i'm adding it to my favorites!i really like how the way kyo-kun spent time with kagura-chan.
laura chapter 8 . 9/9/2008
OMG! this is so funny and so brillaint. i was laughing like mad! u really captured every one's personality really well especially Yuki in my opinion

well done and thnx for the great story!
Hiroro chapter 2 . 5/12/2008
Fawk. I giggled on the pun. Lame me. TT_TT

So this is KyoKagu? Sweet.
Hiroro chapter 1 . 5/12/2008
Yay! Yuki's suffering! Suits on you Ice "Prince"!

*gets shot by Yuki Sohma fangirls*
thekingofcosmos chapter 8 . 5/10/2008
Hehe, that was cute. It's been a while since i read a nice, happy fic for FB so good job. _
Layyy chapter 8 . 5/7/2008
Omg that was really good Are you having trouble with your question marks/quotations? lol im jk but it was great -