Reviews for Home Construction, Soul Repair
h.sweeden chapter 15 . 4/17/2011
LOVE IT!
AZalia Fallen chapter 15 . 9/20/2009
um, wow. This is dark. and kind of pointless. I guess there just aren't enough twists in it for my liking. However you do have a talent for capturing emotion. is this a fanfiction? I mean, I saw the point with logon and Marie, but this would have probably worked better as an original on . The audience there will probably appreciate this more.
Mia chapter 15 . 4/14/2009
BEST SOMEONE LIKE YOU EVER! CONTINUE IT!
Tanith Panic chapter 1 . 1/19/2007
Gur, yet another film I have to rent from Amazon. Good writing.
Twin-Lance chapter 15 . 7/17/2006
I was really getting into this story and then it just stopped. I mean...he pulled the trigger! How can you just end it like that! I know its been four years so chances of this story actually getting finished are like slim to none. But if I could take a story I'd left idle for two years and finish it completely...you can write at least one more chapter. Just one more. I don't like such a great fic ending so abruptly. There are only like 18 fanfics for this movie and this one's by far the best I've read so far. It was a great story and should you decide to continue it, I'll have you on my alert's list and the story on my favorites.

~Twin
SeluciaV chapter 15 . 6/6/2006
It just occurred to me to see if this movie had some related fanfic and I was thrilled when I came across your story. It's wonderful! I suppose after four years it is too much to hope that you might continue with it, but if you've been contemplating it I beg of you to give in! Write! Please! I'll beta if you need it-I'll go out and capture some plot bunnies, I'll even try to tame a few. Just please consider picking this up again!

Even if you don't (sigh), this will remain on my favorites list. You did a wonderful job!
Belligerent-road-pylon chapter 15 . 10/30/2005
AFTER THREE YEARS HOW COULD YOU LEAVE IT LIKE THIS! Sweet LORD! UPDATE NOW! EVIL!
RMTNDEW chapter 15 . 6/20/2005
I realize that this story was posted over 3 years ago, but I just got around to reading it for the first time. I loved it, it was very good. I love the ending, it's quite gut wrenching to think that after all of the stuff that had happened to them, Eddie is the one that *probably* ends up killing Jane. Irony. It was beautiful.
Syreene chapter 15 . 12/29/2004
AH! FINISH IT! PLEASE!

Read this over on a Hugh Jackman fan site, and really got into your story! It's very touching, sweet and angsty, and you left it with a cliffhanger!

I may actually go rent this movie now...
CLfev chapter 1 . 8/3/2004
When ARE YOU GONNA UPDATE? AH! i love this fan fiction and i need to know what happens next! lol! Please, update soon! please?
BabyBash chapter 15 . 6/3/2004
Please continue this story it is so good and I want to see how it ends.
Silverian Rose chapter 15 . 5/10/2004
i really like this story, and its a shame that you havn't updated in so long. oh please write another chapter. it's been so long, and i need to know what happens next. i mean i'm praying to god that he really didn't shoot her. that would be so horrible considering all that they've suffered so far... oh please write more!
CLfev chapter 15 . 3/6/2004
AH! no no no no no. PLEASE don't make him shoot her! EEK!
Omg, i saw Oklahoma! yesterday. The one with Hugh Jackman. I HIGHLY, HIGHLY recommend it. It was so cool! UPDATE SOON!
Tizzie chapter 15 . 2/26/2004
DID HE SHOT HER! omg omg omg, my sister didnt understand so i tried to reanact it for her but the more i tried and read the end of the last chapter the more i think he sot at her... omg... im sorry i love this fanfiction, nut OMG, he better not have shot her, i cant imagine him if he did, please make the shadowy figure the other guy.. please dont have her killed by EDDIE of al people!
Tizzie chapter 15 . 2/24/2004
Well i LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS FANFICTION! but i havea qwestion, did eddie shoot her? no i guess, not, bur when i read chapter 14, i got the impression that he had the gun to her head. o nvm, he wuldnt do that. This is exaclty the kind of fanfictions i love, the ones where they guy saves the girl, even if it a comedy, ill make a drama out of it, like u, lol KEEP WRITING!