Reviews for One Choice, One Promise, One Bond, One Future
viv chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
Love it! Definitely made its way up to be one of my fave one shots and they are extremely rare. ;)
Jademy chapter 1 . 6/20/2012
You made me cry.

Thanks for the story.

kuromimi chapter 1 . 9/17/2011
i love your story! it feels raw. It was sad but in the end i was contempt. i wish the real story will have a better ending than this. _
x.Sasu.Saku.x chapter 1 . 6/20/2011
Thus history repeats itself! TTTT Wonderful! Absolutely fantastic, such a bittersweet story!
purplesmiley chapter 1 . 5/30/2011
oh my... tears actually formed on my eyes... T.T

this fic is so bittersweet... so bittersweet indeed...

but overall, it is a great one :D

-purplesmiley-
tolazytologin chapter 1 . 3/13/2011
Naruto..i love him. Such a good person.
myarian83 chapter 1 . 3/13/2011
the last part how naruto intertwined sasuke and sakura's hands made me feel sooooooo sad TT_TT good story though 3
Sariko-chan723 chapter 1 . 3/8/2011
:D this was a really good story! I loved it! Great job! I'm goin to go read more of ur stories ok? Keep em coming!
SomethingLikeFate chapter 1 . 2/27/2011
That made me cry. It's authors like you, who touch their readers on a emotional scale, that makes taking the time to read a story worth while. Amazing. Brilliant.
red-onyx chapter 1 . 1/10/2011
so sad... very good fic... *sniff
Navsegda chapter 1 . 1/3/2011
That was so beautiful, and so sad. I love how Naruto joins their hands ... Sakura was right, it was unfair that they had to die just as they realized they were in love. Ah.
The 8th Stone chapter 1 . 12/11/2010
It's so beautiful, but so sad.
AesEa chapter 1 . 11/15/2010
feh! History still repeats itself...No matter how many times you get resurrected if you cant remember your last life its no use.

...Great story...!
MitsukiAnime chapter 1 . 11/6/2010
Loved it ! Now that was an amazing story . Bravo Bravo XD

And no, it wasn't that gory , considering these characters are based on the characters from a land full of ninja
hn chapter 1 . 10/31/2010
That was so sad, such a sad ending. I loved it though, it's amazing. I wish you would make a sequel, though.