Reviews for Broken
Rebel's Queen chapter 5 . 10/17/2009
Hi, I really loved this story when it was first posted. I was hoping there would be a chance that it will be finished. It is just too good.
shanebm chapter 5 . 5/14/2009
I like this story, are you planning on continuing it?
beanybabe24 chapter 5 . 5/29/2008
are u gonna update or what? Please do. Love where the story's going. I need more. Love all ur other Roswell fanfics.
Slowly-Burnt-Marshmallow-300 chapter 5 . 11/24/2007
wow... i love this story. it answers so many questions that i thought was wrong with the t.v. show. i really hated how they ended things... i guess all rebels do. Anyways i really hope that you continue and update this story really quick because i really love it. I also love how max is a little jealous right now even though he is married to liz. and is isabel still maried to jessie? I like the whole idea of tess not remembering anything also because that should make things more interesting. hope you update soon!
The Puppeteer chapter 5 . 4/30/2007
At this point, I hate Max and the lot. Let her get healed, and go back to Antar as the King/Queen. She killed Khivar and saved the day, the others are idiots. I love Alex, I'm really feeling Alex/Tess right now, even if he's like her brother. Well if anything I hope she goes back maybe take Jim back with her and he can live forever. :D I hate Maria and Liz, I hope they rot and right now, down with Isabel-she can stay married to the dodo and have the perfect life she wanted. As for Michael, I can't believe he was Rath, sad. max is a waste. Love you tessie!
Running-Wild22 chapter 4 . 4/29/2007
'Tess killed Alex' thing doesn't make sense. There are so many holes in the story,you could drive a bus through it! BUS HONEY TRY A TRACTOR TRAILER. I SO WANT TO SEE U EXPLAIN THIS, I CAN'T WAIT!

Mony19 chapter 5 . 4/28/2007
Great Chapter

Damn I like that Tess was able to defeat Kivar, it came at a price and if they had just listened to her she wouldn't have gotten tortured by Nicholas. They better hjelp her since it was their faul. I wonder how she will react to them when she eventually remembers.

ud soon
Kelly-Starfly chapter 5 . 4/27/2007
wow - this is great !

I really like your story, each chapter keeps me hanging on for more... Cant wait until the next chapter. Thanks !
Vima chapter 5 . 4/27/2007
wonderful explanation.

anything that makes Tess innocent and everyone else feel like poo is wonderful.

I may be a rebel, but maybe Alex & Tess should end up together
Vima chapter 4 . 4/27/2007
Cliffhangers are mean so please have Alex tell the whole story in the next chapt.

I can't wait to find out why Tess doesn't remember and why she's speaking a different language. It's getting really good.
emma134 chapter 5 . 4/27/2007
that was amazing load soon
starfire192486 chapter 5 . 4/26/2007
very interesting! I had a philosophy paper I just turned in today, that was a little hard. Finish your research paper first. You're so close to the end of the semester!
impeccableblahs chapter 4 . 4/26/2007
i hope your anti-max-tess :D

i love tess but..

i hate them as a couple.

i like her rather hating him, instead.

but eh. i'm fine with them hooking up i guess.

had to rant.
impeccableblahs chapter 5 . 4/26/2007
god that was so fucking good! excuse my.. french.. eh.

but i loved it. alex is my official hero. you've made me an addict.

i really hope you update soon.
bklyangel chapter 5 . 4/26/2007
Your updates make me happy.