Reviews for Monster
MuggleCreator chapter 1 . 1/7/2013
Poor misunderstood Salazar. The history is written by the victors...or the ones left behind.
lunafish chapter 1 . 7/27/2011
I really love how these little drabbles of yours force me to reevaluate my preconceived notions of Rowling's characters.
Emily Waters chapter 1 . 3/10/2009
Well, that is just priceless. It's really fun to think of Salazaar as another Hagrid... who really knows what THAT founder of Hogwarts was like? We paint him as all dark and glamorous, like a vampire or something, but maybe he was just a simple, curious dude...
Elsa2 chapter 1 . 8/20/2008
Hagrid, Heir of Slytherin. That'd be a good AU.
dancin monk chapter 1 . 8/4/2008
*cheer* :-)

loved it!
Malfoy's Kitten chapter 1 . 6/27/2008
love it
whitehound chapter 1 . 3/18/2008
Please ignore this peculiar review. This is just me testing out how the review system handles various text characters, as part of the ffn how to page I am working on at present.

Mm amm am 20,0 20
Malora chapter 1 . 3/8/2008
Poor Salazar just wants a pet. :) Great choice to not reveal the character's name until the last word-a great ending is almost as important as a great beginning.
THElaughingUNIVERSE chapter 1 . 1/4/2008
HAHA! I love the reminiscence of Ron in the last sentence, the 'I mean honestly' sounds just like him. And Salazar, king of the Slytherins, speaking like an uneducated commoner. It certainly puts assumptions into perspective.
Alex the Anachronistic chapter 1 . 11/12/2007
0.0
bonnie-incognito chapter 1 . 9/18/2007
Salazar sounds so much like Hagrid! I loved that "an' pretty!" line. SO funny... _
LuridPink chapter 1 . 7/2/2007
Really cute; I like how you made Slytherin sound just like Hagrid. But why are they still alive? Isn't the look from a basilisk supposed to be fatal? Then again there is only so much one can do with 100 words.
Tendo Rei chapter 1 . 6/21/2007
hahahaha, perfect! I love people who do drabbles, they get so much done in so little text. Excellent twist!
Lady Ange Shadow chapter 1 . 6/21/2007
Salazar Hagrid ? Very funny!
elodrie chapter 1 . 6/11/2007
Who is the second person? It's very funny!