Reviews for Remember
Slytherin Studios chapter 1 . 10/20/2013
I love this story, amazing job.
Kaita the Creeper chapter 1 . 4/8/2013
I think I cried through just about the entire fic But I absolutely could not stop reading. That was, amazing.. Just, amazing.
lovemya2000 chapter 1 . 2/14/2012
I admit it, I cried. Well done.
mishap chapter 1 . 3/25/2011
Very well done. You made me cry.
Susan of Zog chapter 1 . 3/6/2011
Oh! So beautiful...
hewhoistomriddle chapter 1 . 6/18/2010
OHMIGOD!

Hey, this review is, like, several years overdue but why didn't you tell me? I'm flattered like you have no idea. THANK YOU.

The story was nice, all those moments that are so little, yet mean so much. I'm sorry I couldn't appreciate it properly because I've abandoned ship (bad fan), but THANK YOU.

DramoSkye chapter 1 . 2/18/2010
That was beautiful.
iolah chapter 1 . 1/1/2010
This was beautiful and made me tear up. I especially love that you gave the minor characters a time to shine as well as incorporating Slytherins on to their side. That was wonderfully done. This was a fantastic fic.
RavenUchiha chapter 1 . 11/5/2009
A truly magnificent story. The harry and Malfoy pairing i didnt expect. but i love this story. It has almost made me cry. I could feel the emotion coming from the words. Amazing work :)
Aero Lynx chapter 1 . 7/17/2009
That was the best story I have read while being a member of fanfiction, no that was the best fanfiction i have ever read, i cried while i was reading it so good job
Symphony of the Masked Faces chapter 1 . 9/7/2008
Generally, I'm not a huge fan of Harry Potter fanfiction but this was really great. I cried my eyes out. This was written very lovely and I really loved it. Amazing work.
TwilightDreamz13 chapter 1 . 7/25/2008
holy crap, I cried my eyes out while I was reading :( this is probably the most heart-wrenching fic I've read in a while! Oh my god, I didn't expect it to be so... heart-breaking...
mannd1068 chapter 1 . 5/17/2008
Wow!

Excellent Story!

Wow!

d
gaarapanda5 chapter 1 . 4/8/2008
this was so sad...i almost cried

i guess 'angst' was true to its word
Magna Parva chapter 1 . 3/7/2008
i want to cry... you said your sister almost didn't make it? did she attempt suicide or was she attacked?