Reviews for Tea Time
iluvmyninjawarrior chapter 4 . 3/6/2010
RON AND HERMIONE! oh and Draco and someone. um...cormac mclaggen and lavendor brown. hm ginny and harry. Just some suggestions. good job!
mustardgirl1128 chapter 4 . 4/9/2008
LOL! I LOVED this one! Dirty Neville is even better than dirty Remus! Can we have a Luna one to go along with this? And maybe a Pince/Filch? Or Ron/hermione or Harry/Ginny or Katie/Oliver or Fred/Angelina? (Yeah, that was a lot...)

And could you please make the next one a teensy bit longer? Not too much...just a bit?
mustardgirl1128 chapter 3 . 4/9/2008
LOL! His motorcycle? Haha, I loved this one! Great job!
mustardgirl1128 chapter 2 . 4/9/2008
LOL! Dirty Remus! Great job, I loved it! I love them coming back to reality!
mustardgirl1128 chapter 1 . 4/9/2008
I don't usually read these types of fics, but this is too great to pass up! I loved it, it was so funny!
krazed.hypa.ivii chapter 3 . 1/2/2008
Wait, I don't get it. Sirius shagged a motorcycle..?
Simply Just chapter 4 . 11/4/2007
You must have Luna daydream about Neville now! You must, you must! And of course, Ron and Hermione and Harry and Ginny. And could you maybe do one for James and Lily, as well?
xbobx chapter 4 . 10/6/2007
Snape hermione!
42nd Dreamer chapter 4 . 10/3/2007
These things improve my life. Although most people don't write this sort of thing for Luna since she's so ethereal, I would LOVE to see one from her perspective to go with Neville's. They're only the cutest couple ever. )
Risa Ravenclaw chapter 4 . 9/22/2007
Hmm...

I'd like to see one with Harry and Ginny and another with Ron and Hermione xD

These are pretty funny, by the way!

P Hermione
random-lemon chapter 4 . 9/16/2007
M...i like all of them so far, more remus and tonks...but what i really want is Draco/Hermione...the ultimate naughty thought...for him atleast...yes, you should to one of those...i'll give you non-fat, sodium-free, carb-free, sugar-free cookies!

thanks

random_lemon
CaryFairy chapter 4 . 9/10/2007
I love how neville's mind is running rampant. or is it mine?
grey-eyed-goddess chapter 4 . 9/10/2007
For the last chapter: LOL! A BIKE!

Anyways, the NL/LL one was nice. I liked them all. Maybe a MMAD one?
PhantomElphaba chapter 4 . 9/10/2007
Tee-hee. Naughty Neville. I liked this. Don't forget the other pairing I suggested. I can't wait to see what you do with that one.
Crookshanks22 chapter 3 . 9/8/2007
Very nicely written! The Neville/Luna chapter is my favorite, because it's a bit bittersweet and ambiguous- Luna doesn't seem to have any notion what Neville's thinking. The SBOC chapter is also interesting because it implies (I think?) that Sirius Black is seeing a Muggle woman- or if not, it must be an older woman, past Hogwarts age. Intriguing.