Reviews for Scene One, Take One: New York City
kitara251 chapter 1 . 1/24/2011
hmmm? I'm leaning toward mac/stella? Other than that, awesome story!
bookworm45 chapter 1 . 6/2/2008
I'm guessing Flack/Stella. Stella is the one who doesn't like guys in her apartment, and we all know she belongs to Flack. But I'd love to hear from you if I'm correct or not.
Tatty1986 chapter 1 . 7/12/2007
Who was it?
JennCorinthos chapter 1 . 6/8/2007
OMG! I loved this... This was absolutely AMAZING! I LOVED IT! In my eyes these two people were Danny and Lindsay...

JENNIFER
The Little Corinthian chapter 1 . 4/6/2007
O, I get it now! :0P Nice idea! Hot sex and fill-in-the-blank. It's all good. :0P Very nice!
SallyJetson chapter 1 . 4/5/2007
quote-His rationale and his libido were both running towards the entrance of his mind, and he was afraid the later one would win.

Ah you have the best one liners, I swear!

quote-His lips gently brushed against her nose bridge, her cheeks and her lips, too soft to be a kiss and too needful to be a caress, but nonetheless, just perfect for what she needed just then.

Such a beautiful picture! *sigh*

quote-He reconsidered his previous appreciation and decided that, given the circumstances, she’d have to make do with just 3 orgasms per session… no way in hell he was gonna last that long with a grip as tight as hers. Maybe, in time, he’d manage to up the ante to four… and that was a long-shot maybe. He had the disquieting feeling she was the kind of woman that can make a man come just by looking at him in a certain way…

Wow where do you come up with this stuff... just incredible... very hot, sexy and sweet all at the same time.

I always love your writing FoxDVD and this one was no exception. Don't stay away so long next time. LOL! SJ
DistractedlyHere chapter 1 . 4/3/2007
I'm kind of thinking Stella and Danny, butI might just be in a Danny frame of mind. You are down right mean though... His name, repeated over and over as in prayer, ... His name. WHAT'S HIS NAME?
Totallyquirky chapter 1 . 4/3/2007
Althoguh i'm not totally sure who it is, the woman sounds like stella. So i am hoping that the guy is Flack (but that is unlikey.

Loved it though. L I like the anomimity of it, in a strange way it made it more personal.
LocoGreggo chapter 1 . 4/3/2007
Nah...I haven't a clue. Fantastic job. I guess I could take a

guess at the information I have been given, because even though

only pronouns were used. There were clues. Stella and Flack.

Terrific job.
mercy4vr chapter 1 . 4/2/2007
Am I sure I know who they are? No, I'm not sure! Which has revved up my curiosity, saying 'well this could mean that and that could mean this', etc, etc. I have my suspicions, though. This is an undeniably good fic with great writing. Must it be complete?
imaguestage chapter 1 . 4/2/2007
I have NO idea who this could be, though if I was forced to say, I think the woman is Stella.

Regardless, I really liked this. It's nice to see a truthful representation of a woman who is sexually confident, admitting what it is she wants and having no shame in it.

It's definitely a dicey subject since her seeking out someone in a bar could be seen as a cry for help or she could have acted ashamed when she admitted what she had been doing. Yet it did not feel like that. She was stating a fact that she knew what she wanted and she was going to get it however she needed to.

Very empowering.