Reviews for Tuesday, Tuesday
edgeof4teeners chapter 1 . 6/23/2015
The title seems to be inspired by the band 'the Mamas and the papas' hit and Grammy-award winning song "Monday, Monday". I love the Mamas and the papas so much I listen to a lot of classic 60s 70s Rock. Haha anyway, great one shot.
theghotlywriter3 chapter 1 . 1/20/2014
That was a well-written masterpiece. I loved how you added do much depth and had that theme of alternate realities and time. I think you connected that concept well with the romantic aspects of the fanfic. I really liked how you added the part where he said you're not alone from spellbound and had the narration describe how it felt like a memory. People often say that if fanfic writers have great writing skills then they should write their own material and not change someone else's and well, have you thought about writing your own creation that is purely yours? I enjoy reading your fanfics though, so don't stop.
Elf-of-the-Sword chapter 1 . 4/4/2011

Sorry I was cleaning the jizz off my keyboard.
wawaboy2 chapter 1 . 7/13/2007
That was kinda disturbingly deep for a fanfiction... It really made me think... Wow... I thoroughly enjoyed this...
Errant Wrath chapter 1 . 5/8/2007
Very sweet. I liked it.
schemily200 chapter 1 . 4/20/2007
not bad... not bad at al1! D love it!
Agent of the Divine One chapter 1 . 4/3/2007
Subjective evaluation has it's limits though. :)

I loved it. It was real to me. :)
Nobodyknowsmenow chapter 1 . 4/3/2007
this was awesome! I loved it. It's beautiful.
realfanficts chapter 1 . 4/3/2007
And that attitude, I'm told, is the mark of a good author. Let the reader draw his or her own conclusions.

Frankly, I'm not sure what to think, but I do like it. It was very well-written.
ravenslair chapter 1 . 4/3/2007
Something lost, perhaps something found. A story to leave you thinking, and wondering. Nicely done...Gerry
timkhj chapter 1 . 4/3/2007
Interesting. A very hazy/smokey feel to the whole piece. I enjoyed it. Thank you for writing it!
Brig.Seth chapter 1 . 4/3/2007
Great job, I like these oneshots...but I would like for you to continue them.:)Keep it up
RabulaTasa chapter 1 . 4/2/2007
Very nicely done, mon ami.

Keep writing the good write!