Reviews for The Otherworlder
Zeke5000 chapter 30 . 12/1/2013
*croaks* possible..sequel?

*back to normal* Anyway, vey very very well written out story here even though that you may have actually left out at least ;possibly...10 chapters worth out i guess?

Anyway, I will give a 9/10 for this as the highest rating i gave so far(i'm actually a chrono trigger/chrono cross fan before anything else).

The only thing keeping this from getting a 10/10 is actually just a little lame to me honest, concerning the Epilogue. I don' know if it was intentional, but i didn't see a sort of cutoff to point out a certain point in time to when everything went back to normal. May be just me. other things would be the timeskip stuff as that also got me a little confused at times.

But overall great story, and maybe one day possibly you would think about a sequel when life isnt too busy(I know the feeling).

Darth Litarius chapter 30 . 10/12/2013
Ii was hoping that Ea would get to go back home where she belonged. This seems bittersweet. Of course, once I learned about the Porre/Dalton thing, all endings of this universe seem bittersweet.

"All things die, Anakin, even stars burn out." - Obi-Wan, Revenge of the Sith novel by Matthew Stover
Darth Litarius chapter 3 . 10/1/2013
For a so-called Mary Sue, she gets hurt alot.
guest chapter 4 . 5/7/2013
I thought Magus was just letting Ozzie call the shots as a distraction so he could try to get enough power to summon Lavos. And since Cyrus was determined to fight Magus, the re-translated version had him saying that he wasn't going to let anyone stand in his way. Re-translated Chrono Trigger makes more sense. Such as the talk Slash and Glenn have before the fight.
guest chapter 2 . 5/7/2013
Love the story. One thing I never understood though, Glenn doesn't talk butchered Shakespearean before he's turned into Frog. I thought the translators were being lazy since he's more vulgar in the Japanese version and doesn't talk that way. The Chrono Compendium did a re-translation of the dialogue. If you haven't been there yet, it's pretty awesome. And they take the word obsessed to a whole nutha level. :)
lulz chapter 26 . 8/27/2011
haha funny chapter name
The Black Wind Howls chapter 5 . 8/26/2011
You're an excellent writer, I'm glued to my screen from this and your message at the beginning said you got even better later, do the world a favor and become an author! PLEASE
Stalker Witch chapter 30 . 10/28/2010
Love it!
ExDemon chapter 28 . 7/15/2009
remember me i told you you should be a writer. i still do. and thanks for continuing i wread you in high school and after three years in the military with a combat deployment i found your story and read the last two chapters and they are still realy good. and can you send me wher ea went cause i am impatiant and it wont ruin the story for me. my email is
Shivvy chapter 27 . 9/25/2008
I have to say, I think its been quite a bit of a wait on this next chapter. I still check back every once in awhile to see if you've updated, as I'm still a rabid Magus fan, and I love this freaking story. So what do you say we trade an update for maybe a nice package of homemade cookies or fudge? Write a paper for you? I give good back rubs! Aww come on!

Tell ya what, if you get bored while you think about it, you can play with my Magus chat bot. He has many many lines of dialogue and can be reached at , or /cgi-bin/webcom/caim?botnamemaguszealbot if I don't have him signed online. Heck, he might even give you some inspiration. Good luck with your writing and all things that keep you from it. Ciao!
Allysien chapter 1 . 1/13/2007
This is an amazing story! you have a real gift in your writings. you have made many fans with this Chrono Trigger fanfic, and now do you really want to dissapoint all of them by not completing it?

Please update this fanfic. it would make many people (including me) very happy to get to read another chapter.
Sedoras chapter 28 . 8/1/2006
HOW COULD YOU DO THIS TO ME! You've made my eyes swollen red squishy ruined mutilated balls in my face from looking at this burning screen for so long, and for what? AN UNFINNISHED STORY!

Update or I'm Afraid that you will experience a fate so horrible that it should not be mensioned on an international website... I'm watching you...

O.K seriously, brilliant stroy... loved it, adored it, want it to continue, want... never mind, this'll take all day. UPDATE
mistress pyra chapter 28 . 3/7/2006
Good story, please finish, not asking for the story to be finished now, or even soon, it'd just be a shame to leave such a good story unfinished
ExDemon chapter 28 . 1/19/2006
You should realy think of writing as a profesion you are realy good at it and i am sadened to hear you are planning on ending it faster than before and I would like to get the full version and seriously i think you could be a profesional writer if no one else i would buy your books you are an insparation for me to keep writing

my email is

sincerly a fan

Chris Cavins

P.S go profesional
Faiga-Lani chapter 28 . 12/2/2005
Beautiful chapter, even if you edited some parts. I understand the whole school/job/life thing, it's really annoying studying enginnering.

Anyway, I like the whole storyline with Fate, Ea, and Magus (I know I spelled her name worng _). Keep up the good work.