Reviews for If Wishes Were Horses
Savannah Silverstone chapter 1 . 4/5
You gonna update this soon? ;((
titania2811 chapter 8 . 3/26
Made me cry. Your a wonderful writer!
Rose chapter 8 . 11/16/2014
Omg i have to know how this ends!
eeeerrrr chapter 8 . 11/6/2014
love the pain and the angst! so coool..update pls.. wanna continue to read it
Independent Not in Love chapter 8 . 9/13/2014
I must read more! I love the angst and pain and I want the senpais to come save him ;-; See ya soon!
MangaCzarina chapter 8 . 8/25/2014
RYOMA YOU BUTTHEAD, GET HELP! Wahhhhhhhhh, I can't stand watching him suffer so badly. I need to buy and axe ASAP, hmm, maybe sharpen it too. Lots of chopping to do after all.

Im glad you're going to finish it, the story is amazing, your writing is incredible and I hope you'll do lots more fanfic in the future. Update soon please
Millenium Snow chapter 8 . 7/27/2014
Freaking feels, god damn it. Ughhhhh The doctor and the sensei and Ryoma and Rinko and FEEEEELS. DO SOMETHING ATOBE. We're all counting on you!
Guest chapter 8 . 7/15/2014
What happens? Does she get thrown in jail for Child Abuse? Does his father win custody? Will she keep hurting him? Does he return to his old school? It's great I can't stop reading it hope the next one will be out soon.
Flying Kingfisher chapter 8 . 7/14/2014
Can I kill Rinko now? Poor Ryoma!

(by the way, I think Changechildren belongs to harukafics, not expendable.)
Amiodarona chapter 8 . 7/14/2014
I'm so glad you are continuing it! Awesome chapter is awesome, and, and, oh, Ryomaaaa. Sniff. Can't wait for the next! Man, I really want someone to just, you know, KNOW, and do something about it. But I want to keep reading a lot too, so, uhhhh ahhaha.
Cielshadow17 chapter 8 . 7/14/2014
oh man I am so glad you are back! and with a new chapter! oh I hope someone will find out that Ryoma is getting beaten and quick! anyway I hope you update again soon!
kkfyfe47 chapter 8 . 7/13/2014
Yay! I'm so glad you're back in action and out with a new chapter, it was great! I really love this story and I hope you continue. My favorite part had to be the home visit. You're very good at portraying the emotions and I loved every moment of it. Can't wait to read more Kay
Lemonkittylove chapter 8 . 7/13/2014
this story really touches my heart!keep up the good work!
AnimangaLoverFE chapter 8 . 7/13/2014
please update soon...i really love this story
MysteriousEyez chapter 8 . 7/12/2014
I've missed this story, good to see it updated after so long.