Reviews for If Wishes Were Horses
Your fan chapter 6 . 6/19
I just want to sayy that this story is damn near perfection and I will probably die now from suspense. Its awesome! Please complete it. Or at least tell me how it ends. It's been such a long time since I read something this good.
KEEP WRITING PLZZZZ
silverscribbles chapter 8 . 10/23/2015
oh wow! Great story! I love the storyline so far. Your words flow so nicely, and I love the Fuji-Tezuka-Ryoma interaction.
Hikary Sanoko chapter 8 . 8/16/2015
I love this story, im glad i choose this fic to be my first Prince of Tennis story to read! I really hope you finish this story, its my favorite by far!
Dainty chapter 8 . 5/29/2015
Please, please update soon. I LOVE THIS STORY SO MUCH!
Dainty chapter 2 . 5/29/2015
That was soooooooo touching...I'm crying now...
hitsugaya-tomome chapter 8 . 5/16/2015
Noooooooo! Nanjirou, Nanjirou, where are you? your son needs you TAT
please update, please save Ryoma-sama ;_;

somehow I imagine Ryoga come out of nowhere and steal Ryoma away xD
Sou-chan chapter 8 . 5/3/2015
that's a really well written story
I 'd like to read the next chapter sooner :D
I have butterflies in my stomach when I read your story, I really hope that the little one while be safe and out of this hell. :)
SavSilvy chapter 1 . 4/5/2015
You gonna update this soon? ;((
titania2811 chapter 8 . 3/26/2015
Made me cry. Your a wonderful writer!
Rose chapter 8 . 11/16/2014
Omg i have to know how this ends!
eeeerrrr chapter 8 . 11/6/2014
love the pain and the angst! so coool..update pls.. wanna continue to read it
Independent Not in Love chapter 8 . 9/13/2014
I must read more! I love the angst and pain and I want the senpais to come save him ;-; See ya soon!
MangaCzarina chapter 8 . 8/25/2014
RYOMA YOU BUTTHEAD, GET HELP! Wahhhhhhhhh, I can't stand watching him suffer so badly. I need to buy and axe ASAP, hmm, maybe sharpen it too. Lots of chopping to do after all.

Im glad you're going to finish it, the story is amazing, your writing is incredible and I hope you'll do lots more fanfic in the future. Update soon please
Millenium Snow chapter 8 . 7/27/2014
Freaking feels, god damn it. Ughhhhh The doctor and the sensei and Ryoma and Rinko and FEEEEELS. DO SOMETHING ATOBE. We're all counting on you!