Reviews for As Long As We're Together, We'll Never Be Apart
ember007 chapter 3 . 8/21/2008
awsome
Sadistic-Bitch chapter 3 . 7/28/2008
i think you should continue this except sasuke is back and dosent like them being together and tries to break them apart but dosent! that would be so cool!
aboutright chapter 3 . 7/12/2008
oh shit...
goodbyelove18 chapter 2 . 6/29/2008
Awesome job! I loved it!
DontCountMeOut chapter 3 . 6/12/2008
wo that was fucking m whats the righ word way kinky i liked it
FreeWolfBlue chapter 1 . 5/25/2008
this is really incredibly great! I love genma so much and people need to write more fanfics about him (I think i'll start working on one when I finish reading yours) and genma and sakura fit together so well!
FreeWolfBlue chapter 3 . 5/22/2008
I love it! Genma is so awesome, please keep writing more, you're really good!
Fuyuyume chapter 2 . 5/6/2008
Wow nice and so you know it's que sera sera (not saying it harshly or anything just thought yu want to know).
BlackOnyx83 chapter 3 . 4/19/2008
wow that was awsome you should really do one like this with sakura,kiba, & shikamaru that would be another wow and have shika be able to so something with his shadows ( or make 2 one with each pairing) cos i have yet to read one like that
oni-hime-san chapter 3 . 3/25/2008
kul story, i guees im ok with the ending another chap. would be nice. but i really recommand that u write more genma/sakura fics ur gud at it
poket chapter 3 . 3/5/2008
your story must be recognized as one of the classic ones about gensaku. really, no doubt of it. even though there arent many of them around, that doesnt mean anything to take the prize from this one you wrote. and you are definetly a great writter! ... and not only that, heheh you must be very experienced yourself because i trully think i've learned quiet something here. X) well, well. it's very good!
sesshomaruwriter chapter 3 . 3/2/2008
this was wonderful i like this couple they are... well i dont know but it was awesome. great work
Nightmare2Day chapter 3 . 2/25/2008
Please! Write more... I wanna know what happens, does he propose? Are they going to have kids? PLEASE
HiJame Koriyama chapter 3 . 1/26/2008
This was pretty good lemon if I must say so myself I wasnt a big ganma and sakura fan so this did open my eyes good story
Hatake Sienna chapter 2 . 1/24/2008
Nicely done (thumbs up) Can't wait to read the last chapter.
104 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »