Reviews for As Long As We're Together, We'll Never Be Apart
angelicrei chapter 3 . 1/14/2008
oh how dirty :P
kakashilover3 chapter 3 . 1/3/2008
oh my goodness...I SIMPLY LOVED THIS FIC! it was wonderful and i definitely think you should continue if possible!

great job!
Edward Cullen's Sweetheart chapter 3 . 12/22/2007
Edward Cullen's Sweetheart chapter 1 . 12/22/2007
that was so HOT! GAWD! Genma...Kakashi...Genma...Kakashi...I love them both! They're both sexy, hot, and seductively delicious!
headeranderson chapter 1 . 12/17/2007
Hey what do you know Jaderaven! Here I was reading your story and it didn't even register that I had asked for your SN a few weeks ago on DA. lol. Now you fan works on DA make more sense to me. Thanks again.
headeranderson chapter 3 . 12/17/2007
Very good story. I like to believe that Genma seeks companionship in many women to erase the memories/daily life of a shinobi. Maybe Sakura will be the one woman that Genma really ever needs.

Keep up the wonderful work.
Aimi Darling chapter 3 . 11/30/2007
Wow. I had never read a GenmaxSakura b4. That was really great, and maybe one of my new fav pairings. .

Really awesome, write another plz.-

Kikanomo chapter 3 . 11/29/2007
Not that I don't like it, it was fantastic and wasn't just mindless sex. The plot was amazing, but I think it's best to just keep it at the three chapters that it is. A lot of stories like this are generally ruined because more chapters were added. I personally like it when the sex is at the end, it's a sort of plot tie-up that I think should stay that way. I really liked this story :D
xXKagexHimeXx chapter 3 . 11/9/2007
Holy f.u.c.k. that was hot. You and your story both make it to my favorites list! And I love how you made Genma so sweet, 10 outta 10 baby. Oh, and if you later continue this, I think you should make Sakura pregnant! Arigato for the story!

sunshine143 chapter 3 . 10/4/2007
Wow...OMG, this is the hotest story I ever read, you have an amazing talent at writing. Genma is so hot, there should be more stories with him. I hope you do add more to this story and write some more stories with them together. AMAZING STORY!
Ereka Rayne chapter 1 . 9/20/2007
I like it a lot. I'm half asleep so I cant write anything detailed but keep it up!
dreammist4ever chapter 3 . 9/8/2007
i just want to say...**applauds** for ur first lemon (its ur first rite?) that is amazing beyond reason! u have to add another chapter!
Honor'n'QuincyPride chapter 3 . 9/7/2007
This is so hot! I'm melting from just reading this. Add more!
MiyukiChii chapter 2 . 9/4/2007
shikatemlvchild chapter 3 . 8/29/2007
I love well written smut. good job
103 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »