Reviews for As Long As We're Together, We'll Never Be Apart
KurenaiYuuki chapter 3 . 4/9/2007
i actually didn't think i was going to find something for this pairing but this is fan fiction after all the pairings are unlimited yet sometimes crepy like over in harry potter. anyways i loved this story i wonder what other strange pairings i will find in the naruto section?
eternalwhimsy chapter 3 . 4/9/2007
great story!
muzyk-n-art chapter 3 . 4/9/2007
that was kool

please continue, or make another story
animequeenofthenight chapter 3 . 4/9/2007
Oh My! I do believe I need to go take a cold shower now! That was... um... I dcan't explain, but in a good way. I think this is my new favorite pairing, and I think you did an excellent job with the lemon. There were plenty of details but overly done (some lemons are just too descriptive and half way thru your like 'alright finish damnit'). And I love how you had them talking, with him explaining things to her so she had choices to go with and wasn't totally scared out of her mind. Where was Genma when I needed that? LOL. Anyway, I would love to see this story progress - if you decide to take it further - and if not, well that was HOT, and I for one can say I'm satisifed (I'm sure so can Sakura).

~Lola
megcabotreader chapter 3 . 4/9/2007
I thought it was really good lemon and all! I would love to read more if you write it!
jaekl09 chapter 3 . 4/9/2007
I enjoyed the story, I like this pairing and find that there isn't enough of it around too. I thought you did a nice job with the lemon and would read more if you choose to continue it.
Feueriris chapter 3 . 4/9/2007
if no one likes it...oO you have to be fucking kidding me I LOVE IT ...and yeah it sounds a lot like you know what you are talking about...geez i love that theyre talking and that he does a lot more for here then just to fuck her :D

if you dont wanna continue it at least they had their fair share of fun lol and leave me wishing the same for me lol

hope to read more

see ya
Feueriris chapter 2 . 4/8/2007
“Really! I mean the average size of the male genitalia is supposed to be what, 5 or 6 inches? I was prepared for the possibility of something a bit bigger maybe 8 or 9, but that’s got to be at least 10 inches maybe 11! And it’s wide!” Sakura stammered. “There’s no way I can-” haha that was so hilarious

i really love the story and i LOVE this pairing

im actually totally excited im not the only one so thank you for such great work and update soon *beg*

see ya
eternalwhimsy chapter 2 . 4/4/2007
this chapter rocks! i love the story it is so good. _
muzyk-n-art chapter 2 . 4/4/2007
great start

please finish i m going to go crazy
Miss Artemis chapter 1 . 4/3/2007
*Squeals happily*

I finally found a Sakura x Genma lemon! PLEASE continue! It's getting so good!

I shall (try) wait patiently!

-Miss Artemis
ZeldaFitz chapter 1 . 4/3/2007
Very hot. I like Genma, too. He's just too yummy. Can't wait for the lemon.
102 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7