Reviews for Dreamscapes
yuMeNami chapter 1 . 11/4/2008
aww...poor himawari-chan..i feel a slight tinge of pity for her..but oh well,,shes not really my favorite person so its fine,,
Tuli-Susi chapter 1 . 9/12/2008
Wow, that was deep. And sadly enough, it really is plausible. She's not there very often in the manga...but there are some key points where she played a major role is not an obvious one.

If the candle holder hadn't been knocked over, Doumeki wouldn't have discovered his Exorcist powers. Without her presence as a catalyst, Watanuki would either have spurned Doumeki, or they wouldn't have gotten so close until it was too late. And of course, Doumeki saved Watanuki from the ghost that Himawari told them about.

But it is a very interesting concept... want to do the same beginning, but have Watanuki's 'power' be taken away, then when Doumeki didn't have his latent abilities (though I kinda see Watanuki as being dead, and Doumeki would never think that way anyway...) Well, maybe just Watanuki?

Loved the story, angst and all! One last thing, I really loved how Watanuki noticed Himawari's presence!
Angel of Lavender chapter 1 . 3/6/2008
oh wow~ thats really good. I remember reading some of your stuff a while ago. I'm really glad I re found you. :)
hiya24 chapter 1 . 6/21/2007
I loved that, mind you I love Himawari-chan but still want Watanuki and Doumeki to get together, but she is a very interesting character. The end kinda made me want to cry, but I guess that just shows how good it was ;)
ylib chapter 1 . 4/6/2007
Good. It's a bit depressing that she's so unecessary, but that just means I was following it.
demonyo chapter 1 . 4/5/2007
Great story! its not that i hate Himawari but Watanuki and Doumeki getting together because she isnt there is a good concept overall good fic but a few spelling errors (not that i can talk)
saint2sinners chapter 1 . 4/3/2007
I loved this. Beautifully done as always but i loved the little nudge that instead of Watanuki being friendless or something he and Domeki's relationship had evolved already. And Domeki nipping at Watanuki's ear was so cute. it made my heart hop.

Later