Reviews for Together and Apart
Ang-Makenna-girl chapter 7 . 2/24/2011
understandable it was pretty good though and i know you wont read this but...yeah:(
Avatar Wolf chapter 7 . 7/4/2008
:O! YOUR Lady Wolfy? Lol well even if you don't like your old stories anymore lots of people still do (including me) I like all your other stories on Lady Wolfy too. I just randomly found one of your stories, cuz I was bored and no other people were updating and I felt like going through old stories. They are awesome!
Inuyasha1214 chapter 7 . 12/11/2007
plz let me continue the story if your not b/c i luv it so much

Sighned Your Biggest Fan,

Inuyasha1214
smc1214 chapter 7 . 10/29/2007
Aww! i liked this fic too. I"m glad you told us what would have happened though. I will look for your new account and read your new stories! I love TOFAL, please don't delete it!
DuHSPaZZiNGFeL chapter 7 . 10/25/2007
OH! This story was amazing! Back when I was still ElicityFay, I read this. I just changed my author's name. XD

I'm going to miss this story..but I'm currently reading your new story..AND I LOVE IT!
SnowWhite0716 chapter 7 . 10/25/2007
of course i forgive you!
SnowWhite0716 chapter 1 . 9/12/2007
WHY DID YA STOP WRITING? THAT WAS COOL! IT WAS THE SEQUEL TO MY MOST FAVORITE STORY OF ALL TIME! KEEP WRITING!
intricate designs chapter 6 . 7/22/2007
Oh! I like the twist in this story! Keep on going.
intricate designs chapter 3 . 7/22/2007
Awesome chapter!
nothinggggggggg chapter 6 . 6/17/2007
good story. update soon please
Kya Kata Omani chapter 6 . 5/26/2007
THANKS FOR THE SNEAK PEEK. AFTER READING THE LAST CHAPTER I WAS WONDERING WHEN ZHAO WAS GOING TO MEET THE PARENTS.

I LOVE WHAT YOUR DOING WITH THE STORY. GREAT JOB.
LiveInThaskyE chapter 6 . 5/18/2007
A few misspelled words here and there,but otherwise,nice chapter. I dont like firebenders at all but its your story so...keep it coming
Leandra Liberation chapter 6 . 5/17/2007
omg...im evil little headed...lol! more!

Leandra
theRavenintheStudy chapter 6 . 5/16/2007
Cool chapter but you are a bitch for leaving it at a cliffhanger! Ah I'm just messing with you, but we all hate cliffhangers. I give this story a 4 out of 5. Continue this story!
Moony that Chick in Black chapter 6 . 5/16/2007
B* DON'T JUST LEAVE IT THERE!
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »