Reviews for Horizon's Gift
Sakura Lisel chapter 2 . 11/2/2010
Aw.. I feel sorry for Goku. Though after THREE HUNDRED YEARS since Sanzo died, you'd think he'd get mature enough to accept than when and if he ever encountered Sanzo's next reincarnation, that he should get to used to the idea of calling Sanzo by his NEW name and identity, if he wants any chance of trying to get the new reincarnation to at least start to like him. *lol* Repeatedly calling the reincarnation by a name they've NEVER gone by as far as the person in question knows is no way to restart a friendship. *lol
Lacuna Miyamoto chapter 1 . 12/13/2009
I'm still waiting for an update, as paitently as my addled brain will allow. Please, I'm DESPERATE for a decent reincarnation story!
Lacuna Miyamoto chapter 2 . 9/5/2007
Update... Pah-leez! PLEASE? I swear, there aren't enough reincarnation stories and even fewer that are actually good. other than the shortness of the chapters, this story is great! so please update? *begging*
Smaragd chapter 2 . 4/17/2007
Sanzo... has a sister. Hah, that makes things interesting. I see Kougaiji is there too. I can't wait until you update next!
Iliya chapter 2 . 4/13/2007
Ah. That whole e-mail thing was a... frustrating experience. XD

Sanzo- Err... Rune has a sister? Woah. Sanzo's too much of a selfish bastard to have siblings.
AlfredisMyHero chapter 2 . 4/11/2007
wow!luv it very funny the end!
Joveesia chapter 2 . 4/11/2007
XDD I love it! Please post the next one up soon 3
Joveesia chapter 1 . 4/6/2007
I love it
AlfredisMyHero chapter 1 . 4/6/2007
ok im ready 4 the next chapter whenever u post it!
Iliya chapter 1 . 4/3/2007
This is good! That's a compliment considering that I don't usually read Sanzo reincarnation stories. I love how you developed the chapter- and how in character they are. The touch of humor is lovely, too. One thing bothers me, though, what do you mean by limes? XD I don't read those kind of stories, but it would be disappointing if I had to stop reading because I'm actually excited about this story. Oh, I read the end notes. :] Anyways, I wouldn't mind being your beta (if you wanted me to). I'm a paranoid person, though, so I want to know what the limes thing meant first.