Reviews for The Denarian Renegade
CrocDoctor chapter 1 . 8/10
This man spose to know more magic than those wand users ever will. “Can teach in a week what they teach in a year” yet this dumbass only knows 4 fucking spells. He doesn’t even try to transfigure anything like bruh if your using a sword and wand against a fucking MELEE fighter bruh transfigure some iron bands capture him then fucking stab him. I thought this was spose to be good so many Recs and it’s dumb as fuck honestly.
AdriLAAAxo chapter 1 . 8/6
Format is terrible. Get a beta
Dark-Prince-of-Clowns chapter 38 . 5/18
It's good to see he didn't go soft. _

I am looking forward to see how everything goes from here.
Dark-Prince-of-Clowns chapter 36 . 5/18
Ugh. PLEASE tell me Harry won't end up some do-gooder. _

It's bad enough he's saving people and not actually doing much evil... but THIS?!

You are a brilliat writer, but I really wish Harry would lean more towards the side of Hell, and act less like a goodie-two-shoe.

He's balanced that edge for a long time now, and I just hope this won't tip him over into idiot-land. _

There is a REASON I don't actually watch the tv show OR read the books -I just read the parts with the denarians. I dislike hero-types and the "good guys". They're all stupid and often annoying.

Please don't make Harry one. _
Dark-Prince-of-Clowns chapter 17 . 5/17
If Harry had been the host of someone with the skills of Nicodemus...or even Lasciel... then Barty just crippled his lord by sending him Harry. Lol

Lucky for both him and Voldemort, Meciel -whom I have never actually heard of that I recall- seems less skilled, far less manipulative, and have created a more brute force champion who might just fall for his idiocy, instead of pretending to join him and end up making himself a trusted "advisor" that would make Voldemort an unwitting pawn of his denarian.

Looking forward to see how this goes. _
Dark-Prince-of-Clowns chapter 5 . 5/17
Whyyyy is a slightly amoral, semi-homicidal Harry with a strong personality choosen by a wand made for a weak/small personality with a wood that denotes protection/protector personality, and...okay... I suppise the rebirth/imortality aspect of the phoenix core still makes sense... but nothing else does.

PLEASE check potterwiki for wandlore. (There is an Olivander version with more details out there, but I don't recall the exact name. But potterwiki has the basics.)

I really hope you don't intend to make him do the same shit he did in the books.

Two vastly different personalities would not choose to do the same thing in a set situation after all.

If they had, Voldemort and dumbledore would be the same person, doing the same things.
This was really freaking good. Kudos to the author contributors
Harry isn’t Darth Vader but he killed them all.. even the women and children… *chefskiss*
This is probably the most brutal rug pull I’ve ever seen Dumbledore suffer… feelsbadman
Anonmann chapter 7 . 5/13
I’ll see your dark lord and raise you a baby demon, how bout it?
charly22salazar chapter 16 . 3/15
Cliche and boring as ****
Hammerofjustice chapter 37 . 3/12
I re-read your trilogy every couple of years and every time I read this chapter... I'll just say HOLY FUCK! This is beyond great.
Hunter19941 chapter 38 . 3/3
Very intressting story and plot I hope you make another sequel to it or another story like this one.
mohannadahmedgalal chapter 38 . 2/19
Goddamn I kinda hated cocky harry tho
Nihilus's Apprentice chapter 34 . 1/2
this is fucking funny, there might not be character growth but harry is still goddamn hilarious.
2,167 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »