Reviews for The Denarian Renegade
CMVreud chapter 32 . 11/30/2020
I really wonder if this is a plot to corrupt Amanda to the dark side.
CMVreud chapter 28 . 11/30/2020
"They have been largely unsuccessful due to the intervention of Harry Potter. As a close friend of
the family, Mr Potter had previously foiled three attempts by this madman."
Born of those who thrice defied him...
REALLY!?
I can't wait for the sequels, the prequels, the spin-offs, the cartoon, the animated series and the fanfictions.
CMVreud chapter 27 . 11/30/2020
Don't think that I didn't see there that Dumbydoor destroyed to blood in the corridor, but not the one on his own hand.
Although, he still could've just collected some from the hospital wing. Wait, would it be forcibly taken then?
CMVreud chapter 26 . 11/30/2020
I know that Harry gets the short end of the stick here, but why, oh why, did you made him 'shonen protagonist' dense?
I mean, if you'd wanted to go for the extra special effect, you should have him somewhat of an ephiphany that he mayyy~ have feelings for Amanda that may be more than annoyance and disgust as he'd miss her when she's not there anymore to annoy him.
CMVreud chapter 23 . 11/29/2020
Really, Harry? Everybody, their aunt, their grandma and their bloody dog know not to tempt IT like this. Especially when you're already its buttmonkey.
CMVreud chapter 19 . 11/28/2020
Oooh, Meciel is good. As subtle as the wind moving a leaf.
And Harry is as stupid as a prat-brat, I bet two knuts to rub together that he'll only hear from her again when he says that she may speak again.
CMVreud chapter 15 . 11/28/2020
Whoever put his name into the Cut will have a very, very dark future. Even Trelawney can see that.
CMVreud chapter 14 . 11/28/2020
And here I thought he deliberately wound up Snape to end it either in stroke or aneurism.
CMVreud chapter 11 . 11/28/2020
Huh! And here I thought it a good twist to let Harry be 'summoned' to the Triwizard Tournament mid-sentence by the Cup. Oh the rage, holy, unholy RAGE!
Albus Dumbledore chapter 1 . 11/14/2020
Renegade! Never been afraid to say
What's on my mind at any given time of day
'Cause I'm a renegade! Never been afraid to talk
About anything (anything) anything (anything), renegade!

the mc does behave like that. loved it.
Slim Shady chapter 1 . 11/14/2020
wow, you are a really talented storyteller. THE STORY just have right feel to it.
Sharkboybeast chapter 38 . 11/10/2020
I don't know how but you turned a story were Harry should have dominated his opponents into Harry being shitted on.
Bit bored chapter 5 . 9/17/2020
First of all Dear guest that has decided to react so aggresively It is his story so its his rules second dude its fanfiction about evul person if there was no evil there wouldnt be good one cant exist without other because if there was no evil we wouldnt see value of good and you talking about selfish assholes well welcome to the world child everyone is selfish to some point not necesserely asshole as my name states bit bored someone might decide to write something different than the same ol good harry its fanfiction and there are no rules that protagonist has to be good Things arent only black and white and in story you can see harry is basically abused and most people that are abused usually lean more toward the bad things yes you might have point harry isnt so good in this fic but if you have such a problem with selfish pricks why havent u done something about todays politics and crime isnt it selfish to just talk about it You see its just a matter of opinion And its possible you are just troll or you are just person wenting his frustrations here and the fact you sre writing as guest tells something yes i am uding guest account too but people can at least know who it was but you just hide behind the Guest word So please sir dont be as you said asshole if you dont like it ok i am not the greatest fan of this too BUT IF YOU DONT LIKE IT PLEASE STATE IT POLITELY OR KINDLY DO NOT STATE IT AT ALL Have a beautiful day
Rossitis chapter 27 . 9/15/2020
Ha! Bad arse? Molly is american so she would say bad ass.
Rossitis chapter 3 . 9/13/2020
I don’t understand why in hell people spell your, like “you’re” your is easier to write, I don’t understand why people mistake them for each other. Is it really that confusing when two words sound the same? If so, you shouldn’t study Chinese or you’ll blow you’remindz
2,142 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »