Reviews for The Denarian Renegade
Guest chapter 28 . 7/16/2020
Do people enjoy reading from the perspective of an asshole who cares for nothing? What’s the appeal? Or is it so many people are selfish dickheads like Harry so they can relate? I’m convinced that’s it. The sheer number of assholes allows for a lot of fans of your work. This Harry can go fuck himself. He’s not funny, he’s not entertaining. He’s just a crude asshole who needs to learn his place. Have some manners beat into him since he respects nobody. Keep your mouth shut or I break your teeth and remove your tongue. But that won’t happen. This idiot writer line morons, bitches and assholes. No quality to be found.
Guest chapter 16 . 7/16/2020
Again I restate this writer is a retarded moron.
Guest chapter 4 . 7/16/2020
Another stupid author writing stupid characters. Why must so many Retarded people try writing. It gets annoying wading through all the garbage.
IMxTHExMANIAC chapter 9 . 7/9/2020
This... this makes up for everything.
IMxTHExMANIAC chapter 8 . 7/9/2020
It’s kind of annoying that Harry keeps getting dicked-down by everybody, and he keeps going berserk at everything... but it does make sense. So whatever
IMxTHExMANIAC chapter 4 . 7/8/2020
Very good, very moving in the emotions/feels department. Definitely a favorite. (I’m a bit late though xD)
vorcanlefay chapter 17 . 6/21/2020
Why did you make Harry so weak? he does not even know basic magic. Has he not heard of anything other than fire spells? and he only knows about 3-4 of those. and his magic is not even that strong to begin with. All and all, a very weak MC who is boring to read about.
Jose19 chapter 11 . 5/27/2020
I don’t think Harry will survival long with that Fallen Angel helping him.
Floyd the Barber chapter 1 . 5/17/2020
Take it easy, Shezza! Write this story good! Yes sir you so handsome! Doing what you should!
thebestofall chapter 1 . 4/1/2020
Oh fuck yes. This ... this is going to be good.

Also, I don't know anything about Dresden Files, but I assume the fallen angel is actually trying to trick him? ... then again, the actual angels themselves can be dicks.
ArkhCthuul chapter 38 . 3/26/2020
Well, aside from the fact doing what he does should actually break fidelacchius, a nice Finale.
ArkhCthuul chapter 36 . 3/26/2020
Hmmmm, don't know about this chapter.

It's all a bit much, a denarian knight of the cross... Well given it is their job to save den Arian hosts I can somehow see it. At least more than a lights aber :p
ArkhCthuul chapter 35 . 3/26/2020
Voldi es insanity and moronic streak of arrogance seem fully intact.

Good.
ArkhCthuul chapter 34 . 3/26/2020
Aaahh, so much love wasted on him.
Really, it's getting a bit too much on the inte tional ashattery.

Also hagrids monsters remain awesome.
ArkhCthuul chapter 33 . 3/26/2020
Hmmm, I thought something similar about the outsiders back then.
Luckily they are even worse in reality :))
2,142 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »