Reviews for If It Had Been Me
LovingPillow chapter 1 . 12/29/2013
DAMMIT! Update please! You-you are leaving us on a cliffhanger, please update no matter how embarrassing it is just typing it or reading it (whichever) because I really like this pairing and there's barely any out there (I plan to type some but the pairing's somewhat hard and Haku's dead sooooooo) anyway! All I am asking for is an update, even if you say it's complete (it's too good to be a one-shot!)
theiya chapter 1 . 8/27/2013
awwwwwww ht lemon ad cute couple
i've been craving this couple ad that make me want more about them from u
good job
CoastBlossomGuard chapter 1 . 12/27/2012
That was actually a pretty hot lemon.
Grea job...!
It was really cute too...!
Darkredblossomgodess chapter 1 . 1/29/2012
please let their be a sequel
Sugar Rush chapter 1 . 10/24/2011
Loved it! And his ending statement made me smile and melt!
halosakura chapter 1 . 7/30/2011
plzz finnish
DragonDrake chapter 1 . 4/16/2011
iT DOES NOT SUCK
Meagan chapter 1 . 2/10/2011
:( So are going to have to fight.I loved it make such a cute people only pay attention to the major when they make these odd couples theyare always comedy or drama or highschool glad your story is diffrent.
emogurl1234 chapter 1 . 9/14/2010
I loved this story a lot, i think that sakura and haku make a cute couple. If this had actually happened though, i dont think sakura would have cried over sasuke. She would probably be more worried about haku.
Vampirerex1 chapter 1 . 7/30/2010
Wow. Not many HakuX female character stories out there. Most of the Haku stories are involving Zabuza. But I like this one. Sakura is beautiful and caring, and Haku is beautiful and caring. They really fit together nicely. And I'm sure that Haku would be exactly like you portrayed him if he were to meet a girl. Having only been around Zabuza for a long time, I would guess that he would crave some female attention. Good work I like it ;)
vampires-ninjas-ohmy chapter 1 . 7/17/2010
Aw I was really wanting to see SakuxHaku (ha that rhymed! XD) and I saw this and it's really good! I like it alot ;)
NothereNorthere chapter 1 . 12/24/2009
this was very good. sequel could work
xXBlueDazeXx chapter 1 . 12/7/2009
Aw... That makes me cry now remembering how Haku dies!
Rain chapter 1 . 8/26/2009
i liked it i wish u make another chap where they meet again!
LadyDream3512 chapter 1 . 6/2/2009
I liked was really interesting.

keep up the awesome work! :D
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »