Reviews for The Strange Face of Love
TammiTam chapter 11 . 4/28/2007
Loving the story thus far (and glad alerts are back up!) And hoping that Sammy doesn't get hurt! I love Sammy to pieces! Anyway, can't wait for more.
Poaetpainter chapter 11 . 4/28/2007
Well I got some mental theories... but I'll just wait for the next chapter!
Anne chapter 11 . 4/28/2007
Hey there,

Just wanted to say how much I love your story! Every time I drop by I hope to find a new update. I think your characterisation of each of the characters is spot on, and you manage to make the story extremely touching while being loyal to the characters. Love the development in this chapter with Sam making up his own plan - I'm so looking forward to the next chapter.
sammygirl1963 chapter 11 . 4/28/2007
WOW Awesome chapter! Sounds like Sammy is planning on taking care of things himself to make sure he doesn't hurt anybody-problem is-will he try to kill himself in doing so? Can't wait to see what Dean and Jon do to save Sam!
aussiemel1 chapter 11 . 4/28/2007
Oh man, this is a bad turn of events. Sam escaped and packing heat. I fear for all of them.

Great update.
Falln4DarkAngel chapter 10 . 4/27/2007
yes! I was waiting for another chapter! Whats better than Winchester angst? xD

Great chapter. I liked the whole thing about faith and finding something to hold on to. can't wait for some more action in the next chapters! )
carocali chapter 10 . 4/27/2007
Oh, poor Dean! he just wants to be with his brother, but how much of it is still Sammy? What can they truly do to save him at this point? All the suffering the young boy has endured...

I like the pace of this and how you set up each chapter to take us closer to the finale. I can't wait to see where you go next!

;D

Caroline
aussiemel1 chapter 10 . 4/23/2007
Poor little teenage Sammy. This is an awful thing for a young kid to endure. Dean is suffering pretty badly as well.

I'm heartbroken that Sam is losing hope it will all turn out okay. Looking forward to the next chapter.
kokomocalifornia chapter 10 . 4/22/2007
great stuff!
friendly chapter 10 . 4/20/2007
awesome chapter.. Can't wait for more
Poaetpainter chapter 10 . 4/18/2007
Great/Amazing chapter!
sammygirl1963 chapter 10 . 4/18/2007
Excellent chapter giving us some insights to Dean's thoughts as he focuses on Sam and trying to help him. Can't wait for your next chapter!
Still Awesome2009 chapter 10 . 4/18/2007
good chapter...very emotional
dani chapter 10 . 4/18/2007
i kind of love you a little more for having the line from firefly...that made me happy :)
Fafa Fai chapter 10 . 4/18/2007
Well good chapter, my alerts are not working but well..great chapter...god this is horrible poor Sammy.
307 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »