Reviews for The Strange Face of Love
asdfjkl chapter 10 . 9/12/2009
just wish you'd capitalize God.

especially since your capitalizing death. and Satan.
PreviouslyDead chapter 9 . 6/10/2009
If Dean is 19 in this stroy, the wouldn't sam be about fifteen? but in one of the other chapters i thought youd put 13. just wondering because i cant remember the age difference between them so well. 4 years, right?
ziggy.uk chapter 18 . 4/1/2009
Just found this awesome fic and so glad I did - brilliantly written and perfectly executed.

You had them perfectly in character throughout and could so imagine Sam reacting that way to being left behind, then having to cope with the Wraith after him, taking it upon himself to finish the creature off, not wanting it to get its hands on Dean. His residual anger after recovering from his injuries was spot on, culminating in the argument with their dad, and the much needed breakthrough for both of them. And through all this there was Dean, stuck in the middle and his relief at dams finally breaking was heartfelt.

A totally absorbing read and a definite favourite. Loved it.
Angel Spirit chapter 18 . 3/12/2009
Wow...

I'm truly blown away by the wonderful fic that I've just read and I don't even know where to start in my review..." I'll sheepishly admit that I cried when John decided to leave Sam behind in the beginning and that I was cheering Sam on when he decided to fight the wraith, and I cried on and off throughout certain parts of the fic you had it so beautifully well written (and I am NOT an easy crier when I read fanfics, lol!) I liked how you had Sam staying strong throughout everything and had him be the one to defeat the Wraith in the end-that was a nicely added touch in there by the way, and the added in overprotective Dean was equally nice v The part where you had Dean take Sam into the maternity ward to look at the newborns was touching, and I was grinning at how thoughtful you had Dean be during that time...Dean's got a bit of aensitive soul at times too...hehe. The ending was priceless and fit right on in with the story to round it off, John finally coming through after giving Sam enough time...it looks like John's got some making up to do, hmm...? This was a gorgeous fic and I enjoyed reading every minute of it...and since I hapened to see that you have a sequel out, I know *exactly* what I'm going to go and read next
gidgetgal9 chapter 18 . 9/5/2008
This story was recommended over at Live Journal's Story Finders- and I'm so glad it was. I enjoyed it from start to finish- great story! :0)
tanpopo no hana chapter 5 . 3/18/2008
Kinda weird that Sam and Dean didn't speak for the whole week. I'd imagine that Dean would have called him within a day or two. And Sam's cell number should have appeared on his phone when he called, so he would have known it was him. Minor detail though.

Poor Sammy...
tanpopo no hana chapter 4 . 3/18/2008
Oh this just breaks my heart. *sniffle*
tanpopo no hana chapter 2 . 3/18/2008
Sorry for griping about their ages - I see you know about that already

Still enjoying this a lot. Wonder what John has planned. Leaving Sam behind at pastor Jim's?
tanpopo no hana chapter 1 . 3/18/2008
Ooh, this is great so far! Love it! But you got their ages mixed up a little. At first you said that Dean was 17 and further down Sam was suddenly 15.
sUnKiSsT chapter 18 . 1/25/2008
Squee! This was amazing, so much angst, action and family love! You are wonderfully talented! :)
PipkinTwo chapter 19 . 11/28/2007
I know this story was written a few months back.. and I seriously wondered whether or not to review but my daughter said YES! SO here it is! This story is absolutely magic. It is absolutely one of the best that I have read! It was a great length and when you finished - you had all the ends tied off wonderfully! Man, this story was... a gorgeous treat to read! Well done!
funkyspunk chapter 19 . 10/10/2007
Hey!

I finally decided to read this after so many people recommended me to! I told myself that if so many people liked it, it had to be good, right?

And oh how wrong I was. This was fricken amazing! So well written! Emotions beautifully captured! Well done! Im sorry I couldnt be there to give you a review for each chapter. I love the Sammy emotional angst you made, and how he was the one to finish the Wraith even though he had sustained so many injuries and was previously weakened by the Wraith itself. I especially loved the emotional outburst Sam gave John in the epilogue and how everything was good again, specially how you ended it on "Let's go get pancakes". I loved it, right from chapter 1 all through to the Soundtrack chaptr. Oh, yes, and I forgot to mention how I love how you chose a different song for each chapter and it totally set the mood/scene.

Anyway I hope this made up for all the other chapters I wasn't there to review. have a great weekend.

Funky.
Ivy3 chapter 19 . 9/2/2007
It took me a while to finish reading it all, but I'm glad I did. This was a great story- lots of Winchester angst, Sammy-hurting and comfort later on. I especially loved Sam's memory from the jungle-jim with his dad- probably one of the few times they were father and son, without the fighting. Great fic.
Ivy3 chapter 9 . 8/31/2007
Wasn't Dean 17 at the beginning of the fic? I could have sworn he was...

This is a really good story so far with an interesting supernatural, lots of Winchester angst and poor little Sam. Although he's not that little, sometimes the way he acts in this fic make him seem younger than a teenager.
Ivy3 chapter 1 . 8/30/2007
I'm about to go and read the rest of the chapters, but I needed to say this:

If Dean is 17, Sam should be 13, not 15 (they have 4 years between them).

That being said, this is interesting. I love angsty teenage Sam, and his strained relationship with his father and sometimes his brother as well.
307 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »