Reviews for The Strange Face of Love
Miss502 chapter 19 . 8/6/2007
I loved your story ! It's super good written ! Sam is very very cute !

I did'nt understand per moments, I'm a french girl thus it's normal...

KiSS !
Ihni chapter 18 . 8/4/2007
Do you realize that it's 3.18 am and that I should get UP in a few hours? This is all your fault. I simply couldn't stop reading this story. Damn you.
IheartSam7 chapter 11 . 7/12/2007
uh... oh my... I... uh... speechless
IheartSam7 chapter 9 . 7/12/2007
omg wow i dont know if i can take another chapter tonight-i swear this is takll on my mental health LOL its brilliant writing you know :)
IheartSam7 chapter 5 . 7/12/2007
wow. so good
IheartSam7 chapter 4 . 7/12/2007
ok i hadnt commented on the last chapters cos i was so into the story but as I sit here SOBBING I have to say how powerful and emotional and moving that was. Because I never get this emotional over fiction but Lord if that wasnt some of the best damn character portrayal and storytelling I have ever read!
shmrck14 chapter 18 . 7/2/2007
Yes, a very satisfactory ending! Congrats, great story I loved it! You mentioned a few times in your notes, a sequel...still plans for that?
Kaewi chapter 18 . 6/24/2007
I kind of fell behind on this story, but I finally caught myself up and was so happy with what I read! I'm glad I got to read straight through, too, instead of having to wait for updates. I think the suspense would have killed me.

This final chapter really got me. Sam's outburst and John's reaction were like a giant slap in the face (in a really good way). It had been building for so long, and finally seeing that emotion release was like a giant weight lifting, setting a perfect end to the story.

I hope you write more stories soon :)
friendly chapter 18 . 6/23/2007
great job..keep it up
Fabiana chapter 18 . 6/20/2007
That was a very appropriate ending. It was so sweet, I think I have a tear in my eye. I loved it.
TammiTam chapter 18 . 6/20/2007
Awesome ending to an excellent story. Thanks for bringing it to us.
Sam666 chapter 18 . 6/20/2007
Amazing ending, loved the Sam and John moment so much
sendintheclowns chapter 18 . 6/19/2007
This is perhaps one of the most orignal phrases I've ever read here: "the wind whipped about like a spurned lover."

Sam had to blow and John actually handled it well. That was quite a scene.

Fabulous story!
supernaturalfan chapter 18 . 6/18/2007
well again you made me cry, wonderful last chapter, loved john and sam having it out and coming to terms. thank you for this beautiful gem of a story i thourouly ejoyed every word of it, please dont take to long to write another one many thanks for sharing your talent.
astalder27 chapter 18 . 6/18/2007
Aw! That was so sweet, it had to come out sometime! This story is definetly one of my favorites, please write a sequel!
307 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »