Reviews for Run
Dr. B. Shadow chapter 1 . 10/12/2014
AnitaHoward chapter 1 . 9/28/2014
Right ... my policy is 'no reviewing if I didn't like the story', but this time, I just gotta.
Do you seriously think the Tardis would complain about saving Donna? NO. That's ridiculous. She's a time-and-space machine, she's knows all the companions, not just the previous ones but the ones in the future as well. There is NO WAY she's going to be all angsty about Rose to the point she doesn't care about Donna. Seriously? SERIOUSLY?
g6hj chapter 1 . 5/28/2013
Hahaha! One of the best sequences from that episode from a whole new viewpoint. Masterfully done!
DarkSun.Sama chapter 1 . 12/27/2012
Oh Doctor is in travol
clockworkcuttlefish chapter 1 . 10/16/2011
I know this is several years old, but I just stumbled across it, and it was brilliant. Thought you should know.
Queen of the Beasties chapter 1 . 10/10/2011
Brilliant! Definately going on my favorites list. I love Doctor Who, and you really showed it justice with this story. I haven't seen 'The Runaway Bride' yet, but I want to now. It sounds really cool. Imagine trying to act through all that when you're really in front of a green screen? It just goes to show what an amazing actor David Tennant is. Loved your story!

Hikari Urania chapter 1 . 6/9/2010
Aw cute! I understand completely. The whole time that the TARDIS was on the highway i spent it flinching every single time the TARDIS would hit something. Then i spent the rest of the episode wondering what the heck was going through the Doctor's mind. I mean that is the TARDIS! By the end of the episode i was thinking 'wow, the TARDIS must not be happy with him right now'.

Anyways! Loved the story!
123-321 chapter 1 . 3/22/2009
"…Then again, don’t answer that."

"TARDISes run between the stars, not between the cars."

he should be nicer to her!
Janna Silver Hawkins chapter 1 . 11/23/2008
Oh Doctor you're going to be in big trouble very soon! :)

loved the story! Gave me new perspective on the chase through London! :)
Janiqua chapter 1 . 6/26/2007
That one made me laugh. You're amazing!
Uh.yeah chapter 1 . 4/8/2007
Ah, brilliant, brilliant fic.

I think we needed to see a TARDIS POV on that scene, seeing as how she clearly was not very pleased. At all. And I think this fic showed exactly what she would have been thinking.

Just great. Really funny. I loved the little rhyme she came up with, and the idea of her taking revenge...
Paranoid Seat chapter 1 . 4/4/2007
*giggle* I got the feeling she wasn't happy about that car chase :o) This is wonderful.
DoctorWhoRules chapter 1 . 4/3/2007
three letters discribe this LOL
Sayra Louise chapter 1 . 4/3/2007
this is cute
Vampbarbie chapter 1 . 4/3/2007
Now is it TARDISes or TARDIi? Hmm

Very cute story! I'd love to know what her revenge is going to be!