Reviews for Dear Colonel
keroberus chapter 1 . 11/22/2014
Mryhh chapter 1 . 3/30/2014
Awww...I wish there were more letters! Nice story!
AlithiaSigma chapter 1 . 3/14/2014
That was cute.
Texanon chapter 1 . 7/12/2013
You did an amazing job at writing their dialogue. They are very witty and in-character. I also thought that you should know that this fic motivated me to not give up playing Abyss. It's that good.
Pisceanreve chapter 1 . 5/12/2013
Love it! Another great oneshot by you! Like last time you've captured their voices and unique relationship perfectly!
Kathiryn Orlinski chapter 1 . 7/27/2012
I loved every bit of that! It was so cute and I could totally hear Jade and Anise saying that in my head. I especially loved "WRITE BACK DAMMIT!" and then just Anise. with no love or patience anymore. You are a genius with those two!
Maidenstear chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
Aw, nothing like a Jade and Anise story to make me smile. :)
You portray their banter very well.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/3/2012
I love this. I love Jade for being the snarky comic relief that he is, and combined with Anise, they're always just wonderful. I could hear their characters in your story. Thank you. :)
Gimiriniwi chapter 1 . 5/16/2012
Such cute letter, I wanna collect all of them. #EH They're so unique, I like how you bring them to a conversation via letter.

May I fave this?
Fathskie chapter 1 . 12/18/2011
So cute and entertaining! I can say that whatever this is you wanted to capture when you wrote this fic had been conveyed splendidly. Congrats!
bostafu chapter 1 . 7/19/2011
Lol I must say this was much more amusing than I expected. Who knew anise and jade being penpals would be do hilarious!
Zaiachi chapter 1 . 2/13/2011
Dear Griffinkhan,

OMG. This is so cute! I swear. 8D It's really adorable. The "WRITE BACK DAMNIT!" Really got to me...a lot. XD And as usual, the Colonel is soooooo~ charming.

Sincerely Loving this,

Anis-Zaiachi. 3
darkangel.mya chapter 1 . 11/14/2008
XD Oh that was awesome! Both Anise and Jade were so in character and you handled their interactions beutifully. I loved all the jokes and shots they made at each other - and the attention to details like how they signed their letters.

Absolutely awesomely done!
StarryHeaven chapter 1 . 11/7/2008
This is a really cute story! Well done! You bring out the charm and innocence of Anise and the sarcastic humor that is Colonel Jade extremely well. I love the way the letters match up with the previous ones, and how the endings are so cleverly written. Keep up the good work!
random bystander 841 chapter 1 . 8/2/2008
This is brilliant, and you are a genius. That is all.
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »