Reviews for Miscues
Triscribe chapter 1 . 7/24
/delighted cackling
Fan-TASTIC concept! Truly delightful to read, even if I do feel sorry for that poor fool Atrideug... Excellent work! xD
Guest chapter 1 . 4/17/2014
I've never read anything funnier in my life. It's really lovely. Poor McGonagall must of thought they had forgotten her.
Lady Moe chapter 1 . 12/17/2013
BLOODY. BRILLIANT.
-L.M.
Quantumphysica chapter 1 . 4/29/2013
LOL! Now this story... I've never read anything like it, but it was HILARIOUS! xD
sock-feet-and-stirring-sand chapter 1 . 10/6/2011
This was hilarious!
handschuhmaus chapter 1 . 2/25/2011
Marvelously funny! I love it.
restinpace chapter 1 . 6/10/2010
My sister sent me this a while back, but I neglected to tell you how much I enjoyed it, so here I am! You have an amazing sense of humor! Sophisticated humor is what I call it, which I'm sad to say I do not possess.
excessivelyperky chapter 1 . 1/11/2010
Ow. Ow ow ow ow ow ow ow...

You must find the works of Eric Frank Russell. He was a truly, truly sick individual who wrote SF with this sort of comic touch. Especially the story "Allamagoosa" where an inspection goes horribly wrong because an 'offog' is missing, and nobody is humble enough to ask what it is. (you can probably find it if your library has a collection called "The Hugo Winners" edited by Isaac Asimov). And he's written books that are this sick, too.

Anyway, enjoyed the story.
Her Fantasy chapter 1 . 9/21/2009
Wow. That was some tale. As always, the writing was phenomenal, with signature Qoheleth wit, original and unmatched. You have a wonderfully refreshing writing style - a real gift.

"About three-quarters of an hour later, a bright-red plume emerged from a secret panel on the seventh floor, to be shortly followed by an iron helmet, a suit of plate mail, and a string of rather colourful curses." - I love the way this sentence is worded - the list going straight from objects to sounds with apparent indifference.

"This was wise, for in the next instant, the remaining 3,9,9,9,9,656 Bludgers flew past him and began to dive through the doorway, helpless to resist the lure of the weird room’s maw." - I may have done my math wrong, but if there were 324 Bludgers that followed Filch, shouldn't that be 3,9,9,9,9,676? If I'm right, I guess the simplest solution would be to change the 324 to 344, rather than recalculate the time a few paragraphs later.

"But that is a story for another time." - Oh, no! How can you do this to me? Now I want to read the story of the next year's Exchange, but as far as I know, it doesn't exist!

Ah, well. This story was brilliant by itself. A true work of art!
roniloveu chapter 1 . 7/29/2009
I was laughing so hard I couldn't breathe!
B chapter 1 . 1/4/2009
Oh, that was priceless, articulate and spectacularly funny... THANK YOU so much for a great belly-laugh-inducing fic... just about fell off my chair.
silvermisery chapter 1 . 10/18/2008
Oh. My. God. That was hilarious. I was actually laughing out loud the whole time I was reading that...a quadrillion bludgers, and just like Filch to save the whole of Hogwarts only for Mrs. Norris.
moon eclipse shadows chapter 1 . 1/20/2008
This was a very wonderful, amusing story. There are so many quotes from this story that I could put down to show my favortism towards them, but then I would be neglecting all the other quotes that I didn't put down.

But know that I have been filled with great joy from the reading of this story. Even as I reread a small portion of this story my smile grows wider.
RebeccaRoy chapter 1 . 10/12/2007
How I needed a laugh, that was funny!
Bibliophage chapter 1 . 7/18/2007
Lucky i was alone at home when I read this story, or I would have heard complaints about hysterical fits of laughter. Im definitively adding this brilliantly nonsensical and most original story to my favourites.