Reviews for Unforgivable
excessivelyperky chapter 10 . 10/3/2013
He replied quietly, "I told you they were talented Potions makers, and I would accept them into my Newt class if they should return for their seventh year." He looked away. "Molly...I am sorry for your loss."

-Although the twins nearly murdered Montague, that doesn't count; he was only a Slytherin, after all.

Lovely chapter-I really hope you continue the story. I would really love to see more of Snape adjusting to a 'normal' world.

And I would pay cash money to watch him smiling and handing out sweets. People would run screaming for miles.
no-name chapter 10 . 11/15/2011
Hi Apothecaria,

"...and in a flourish of black robes, disappeared down the staircase and into wizard legend." - does that mean that the story is over? Or will there be further chapters? Since your story is not rated 'complete' I do still hope...

Best,

no-name
Silverthreads chapter 10 . 10/22/2011
Very well paced.
arioso dolente chapter 10 . 10/22/2011
Really fantastic. I especially love Tobias Snape and Hagrid, as well as our charming protagonist, of course.

This is extraordinarily put together. Thanks for writing!
wynnleaf chapter 10 . 10/11/2011
Great to see an update! I always remember this story as one of the best first chapters I'd ever seen and that begged for more. I've completely enjoyed the way you brought Tobias into the story. I'm glad to see that Snape has lived and even was able to make a plan for his life post-Voldemort! Are you continuing after this? You end with Snape walking off into "wizard legend," so I'm not sure if you intend to go on. Thanks for another good chapter!
Ysilme chapter 10 . 10/11/2011
Great last line, and how nice to read an update! I must confess I can't properly remember the rest of the story and have to re-read it, but I'm always happy when a good story gets updated and isn't abandoned after all.
Kelly Chambliss chapter 10 . 10/10/2011
Wow, you're back! Excellent! I had consigned this story to the ever-unfinished bin, and most sorrowfully, too. It's so well-done; I'm very glad to see it continued.

Your Severus continues to function at his snarky, IC, prickly best (as in this fine line: "Yes. When I wasn't preoccupied by all the bleeding, I was reflecting on the irony of my demise.") I'm quite taken with your version of him, with the layers you reveal.

All your characters fit very well into a canon depiction, just with greater complexity. The Filius scene in particular is a winner. It must come as quite a relief to Severus that at least a few people (Flitwick, to some extent Minerva) are willing to treat him as a full human and not a cardboard hero.

Other lines I enjoyed:

"I'm a businessman," replied George loftily. "I keep abreast of fiduciary matters in my community."

"Overheard it in the shop, did you?" said Hermione."

Haha! Perfect cameo.

And forgive me for asking a silly question, but is this chapter the last? The story doesn't say "completed" at the top, yet the last line does have a certain finality to it. Yet if this last line *were* the end, it would seem a bit rushed. So I can't really tell (my failure, not the story's.)

Anyway, I hope there will be many more chapters to come.

Welcome back!
musicalkilljoy chapter 9 . 8/16/2011
I really hope one day u'll finish it, this is a great story!
Ms Llewellyn chapter 9 . 5/22/2011
love it, cant wait till you update!
icansoar chapter 9 . 2/13/2011
Amazing, and I could practically hug you for sparing Snape's life ;_;
Guest chapter 9 . 2/7/2011
Such a great story, wish that this was real!

Is this going to be updated?
bookivore chapter 9 . 1/20/2011
I've had this story on my favorites list for a while, and alert, but it doesn't look like I've reviewed it so here goes.

It is visible that some chapters were written pre-DH, the plot suddenly slithers over to fit in behind the scenes. I don't think it does any major harm. I like that Tonks was in the know, and Hagrid. I vacillate over thinking that Hagrid is too talkative to keep a secret, but he's not likely to be drinking or even sharing tea with the Carrows, either.

In some ways it seems as if the story just needs wrapping up, in other ways you could easily see it as the beginning of a very long piece - there is so much still crooked in the Wizarding World and Snape's in a position that could be inconvenienced by some of it. (And if Lucius Malfoy was keeping his fingers in with his contacts at the ministry, that could explain the leniency with which he is supposedly treated once again - everything has to be a great big mess, and someone who knows what was happening be in great demand.)
HP-bookworm chapter 9 . 1/13/2011
What a wonderful story! I just found it and read it in one go. Now I'm hopeing that there may come a time where you'll update again. It would be such a delight and joy to read more about Severus and the others. What will he do after he's out of ? What about his relationship with his father? With Harry? What happened to Tonks, Remus and Fred? You managed to save Severus (in a most logical way, thank you!) and therefore I hope that at least those three escaped an early death as well. Tonks isn't really needed to testify for Severus but she's cheerful and lovely and I simply like her. She would be a good friend for Severus who certainly could profit from having some friends to spend some time with now and then.

Your stil of writing is really to my liking as is the way you described and characterised the persons. The idea of Alastor being attacked by Severus after having done so himself is very interesting and the story profits from the additional 'twist' (of sorts).

Well, I know it has been some time since you updated last, but please think about it. Why not make a sequel? Or a long epilog? In a way it is a very good open ending as the story ends now, but as a reader who got to love your story it still leaves the wish to read more. To get the chance to see more of Severus and learn more about all the happenings, the immidiate future after the battle.
no-name chapter 9 . 6/17/2010
Hi Apothecaria,

that is/was a great story! Is there any chance for further chapters?

Best,

no-name
Reviewer chapter 9 . 5/7/2010
Good idea with the Muggle healing methods - I don't think many fanfiction authors would use the idea. The whole story is really great btw - and I just regret I cannot go on reading now that I finished all so far published chapters. :)