Reviews for Frogs and Snakes
Guest chapter 16 . 8/15/2015
awwwwwww, love this so much! It was amazing! Thank you so much-this was a beautiful journey~~~~~~
TripleN chapter 12 . 8/15/2015
I feel almost certain that Nami (or the monster) is now Ryu's mother. Is that right?
The gold eyes were my first hint-I thought of Ryu...but now that we're certain it's actually a person, I think it's Ryu's mother. not to mention she already has a reason to hate Silk (Ryu got hurt), and she can't walk
Guest chapter 16 . 12/14/2013
That was a good read, I really like it!
I knew someting was up with Silk and Itachi in 'Sound and Leaf'. By the way,I really like how you made solid backgrounds about Silk, Ibara and Ryû. They were good characters.
But well I didn't really like the Archangel story (since you kept Naruto original universe until that chapter) and all the surrogate mothers thingy. Silk decision was little disturbing for me.

Excepted for that, your fiction was amazing. Thanks for sharing!
-Hugs-
TKM chapter 16 . 10/18/2013
Very great story. You done marvelous with it.
Guest chapter 16 . 7/3/2013
This story was beautiful! By far one of the best I have ever had the pleasure of reading! I look forward to your next work!
Neko Kets chapter 16 . 8/25/2012
I loved it! All of it! I am trying not to cry right now I had to finish it it's 1:41 am and I'm glad I did It was amazing and I fell for all of the characters each of them wonderfully interpreted. I had read your work before but I fell for your imagination with this, thank you so much for your hard work and I hope I can read more soon Keep it up!
Guest chapter 16 . 7/19/2012
I absolutely adore this story! Especially the way you portrayed naru and sasu's relationship. Also, the way you used photographs as a sort of epilogue in "Dawn" was really great and creative and original :)

I should tell you that this is the first story I've ever reviewed since I'm not a member of this site, but I figured it would be a shame not to tell you how much I appreciate your stories. You're one of my fav writers actually ;) So thank you so much for writing this!

From Norway with love
New Dragon Rider chapter 13 . 3/23/2012
Hi, I've been reading all of your stories, and I just had to say something. First, you are an amazing writer. I actually kinda hate you because I have had to read all of your stories! I couldn't stop at just one! XD

But there is something you do that's bugging me, and it seems your beta hasn't picked up on it. It's a very common mistake for anyone to make, but...Naruto is blond, not blond. Yamato (because he has brown hair, not because you mention him so much) is a brunet, not a brunette. The 'e' or 'te' on the end is for a girl. Ino is a blonde, and Ten-Ten is a brunette. See?

Sorry! It just bugs me. :P But I love you and your stuff, so please don't take it personally! :)
lilly chapter 12 . 10/24/2011
You told us we could just let you know a favorite passage in lieu of a review and I felt compelled to let you know that I love the following:

Ryû gave a wink to Ibara and the thumbs up, as if he had just pulled off the coolest act ever and seduced Silk. Manda swallowed him.

Just so damn funny. Not just the idea or the visual that it invokes but the way that you wrote it. It tickled me so much. I don't know the correct terms - understated, dry humor? whatever the style is actually called, you pull it off well.

I would also like to say that I love the Naruto and Susuke relationship. Your portrayal really makes me see them as the teenagers that they are. Even with lives full of angst their focus is very much on the sex, humor and wonder of a new and fun relationship. My teen relationship was like that - we both had such shitty lives yet what I remember most is the fun and excitement we shared. You captured that so well. Thanks.
Q3APo chapter 16 . 8/29/2011
love the story. make me smile and cry at the same time. the characters are very IC.
Kurama's Foxy Rose chapter 8 . 8/16/2011
With a daily promise/deranged prayer like that hanging over his head, why the hell did Ryu decide to be a ninja?
Kurama's Foxy Rose chapter 7 . 8/16/2011
Where the hell did Kiba find RAMEN FLAVORED UNDERWEAR? Or tomato lube, for that matter.
Kurama's Foxy Rose chapter 5 . 8/16/2011
So he hates a little girl for being born outside the Leaf Village but butt-kisses a guy who defected to Orochimaru?
Sukee93 chapter 16 . 8/5/2011
I've read Sound and Leaf yesterday, and started Frogs and Snakes this morning; well, I just love it! I like how you kept the characters's personalities from the manga, and as some people has said, it's not pretty often that in a NaruSasu relationship Sasuke is not all girly. I prefer NaruSasu than SasuNaru, so I'm really glad you made it so fantastic :)

And I even liked the OCs, and this is the first time!
operagirl76 chapter 16 . 7/16/2011