Reviews for The Phoenix and The Dragon
Sabaku no ikuro chapter 5 . 12/21/2016
mas capitulos por fiss! n_n esta me encanto todavia mas waaaaaaa tus fic son de lo mejor
trinity16 chapter 1 . 10/16/2016
amazing chapter... I think I've read this b4 but it's sooo good that I've decided to read it again... please continue the story
trinity16 chapter 1 . 2/21/2016
his name is ryuzaki and it is mana kuzunoha
Guest chapter 5 . 1/22/2016
pppppppplllllleeeeaassseee uuuuppppddatttte!
EverRose808 chapter 5 . 2/8/2015
Please please please update!? I love your story!
SO GOOD chapter 5 . 12/18/2014
Plz update i really like this story
Guest chapter 2 . 12/18/2014
Getting better every time
Guest chapter 1 . 12/18/2014
Good chapter
NeverEndingLight chapter 5 . 8/29/2014
Really cool! The best Tenjho Tenge and InuYasha cross over here; even though there aren't many. Hope you update soon! :D
Phoenix Miko chapter 5 . 4/10/2014
This is VERY interesting and I know that you haven't updated in awhile, but I hope you write more of it soon!

Waiting patiently,
Phoenix Miko (oh, I just realized that my username is related to your story! Cool!)
Guest chapter 3 . 12/9/2013
Fuck
Sapphire Assassin 30 chapter 5 . 11/30/2013
can't wait to read more of this awsome fic, keep it up, i bet kagome and mana will be fighting later on as well. Good job with this crossover.
Sapphire Assassin 30 chapter 4 . 11/30/2013
very good job on this fic, mana must be even more livid now, after hearing that kagome will rule the clan after sessh.

keep up the good work. I have seen both animes and think you are doing really well with this crossover!
Sapphire Assassin 30 chapter 1 . 11/30/2013
This fic is looking very promising already. A few missing words/letters here or there but nonetheless i loved it. Onward to see what happens next :)
Porcalein chapter 5 . 7/22/2013
Hey i just want to say I LOVE THE STORY! X D
And i was wondering if you're not to busy and if you want to could you make a ocxshin story and if you do want to do it can she be kinda temperamental with dark brown hair and eyes who hates dresses and only wears shorts with thigh high socks, kinda emo.
Sorry if i'm to puchy i try to whrite my own storys but i kinda suck and am lacy XD again sorry "T _ T