Reviews for You & Me
mara-isamoose chapter 3 . 10/21/2013
*squeaks* Sammy! Please update again soon! I need to know what happens to my baby Sammy!
help789 chapter 3 . 12/31/2012
Great story. You should finish it.
SupernaturalCanary19 chapter 3 . 6/19/2008
OH GOOD LORD!

If you dont update soon Im gonna go mad! PLEASE update!

Poor Sammy, RUN LIKE HELL!

Lol, great characterisations! Keep going and update! (if i havn't said that already!)
Krisma92 chapter 1 . 1/20/2008
Oh yay! I'm so happy! :D I've read all the parts of this and all the parts of through fire! And Home. I just saw you posted the 3rd chapter! *happy* I love your stories so much! You're definetely one of fave writers! You've been since summer. :) Love them so much! :D *runs to read home chappie 3!* hehe..
Krisma92 chapter 3 . 1/19/2008
Ohh... I loved this story so much! I wish you could keep it going! :( You think you'll ever write another chapter? I totally Love your stories! :D
Touch of the Wind chapter 3 . 10/9/2007
POOR SAMMY!
Krisma92 chapter 1 . 10/2/2007
Hey! OMG! I love this SO much! It's SO cute! Poor Sammy. You make him sound SO adorable, which he is too of course. LOL.. :P

I can't wait to read more. Hope next chapter is soon up. ;D
miche11e chapter 3 . 9/4/2007
keep it up!

cant wait for more!
chat-noir-91 chapter 3 . 8/20/2007
aw poor sammy...

he's so cute!

Love this story by the way!

Please update soon!
friendly chapter 3 . 8/15/2007
great job.. keep it up
sammygirl1963 chapter 3 . 8/14/2007
Oh crap! Dean does something really nice for Sammy and now it looks as if it will backfire on him. What an awful thing for Sammy to have to witness-a man being stabbed to death. Dean will absolutely freak, not to mention Tommy's mom now that Sammy is missing!
Freefall chapter 3 . 8/14/2007
Excellence.
Still Awesome2009 chapter 3 . 8/14/2007
poor sammy, scarred for life, run sammy run. great chapter
RhianaStar chapter 3 . 8/14/2007
Didn't see where this story was going... and now... well... can't wait for the next chapter... good going...xx
RhianaStar chapter 1 . 8/14/2007
Loved this first chapter.. 1. I was a pre-kinder teacher and remember all the excitement of school projects... and 2. I too lost my mom at a very young age and although my brothers had the memories... I only saw her in my dreams...