Reviews for Teardrops
My Kate chapter 1 . 10/18/2010
wow...just came across this story...I have to say, I was really choked up with the beautiful emotions you created...thanks for posting this...now that we don't see our happy couple onscreen each week, wonderful fiction like yours really hits the spot...great work...
Springleigh chapter 1 . 4/19/2007
Very good! Are there spoilers for "Leaving Las Vegas", "Law of Gravity" and "Empty Eyes"? Either way, very good!
Peggy47 chapter 1 . 4/3/2007
Crying is our way to release emotional pain. When you are stressed you should let it out. It is okay to cry. It is good to cry. Grissom is so good with Sara when she cries.
nymazz chapter 1 . 4/3/2007
Wow, that was great!

Thanks so much!

Mazz
PLK chapter 1 . 4/3/2007
WOW! This was awesome! I love the way you tied all the episodes together and I think it really works well with what we saw on screen. Excellent job! Great writing style!
morigen chapter 1 . 4/3/2007
This is a beautiful story! I can easily imagine it as the background for the real CBS show, it kind of explains what we can't see in the series and yet what Griss and Sara's relationship may go through, how they feel and how they "cry together". I loved the story, I really did!
ayesha-s chapter 1 . 4/3/2007
omg its beautiful, wonderful, and just perfect! love it!
MsGiggles chapter 1 . 4/3/2007
I just LOVE to read stories by people who know how to write. Beautiful story, a lot of depth. Very touching.
ptitemel chapter 1 . 4/3/2007
wonderful for changed! lol

thanks for this beautiful moment ;) I say just stillthe point of view of Sara for example :p

(yes yes that is an english rewiew lol)

mel
FrostyFingers chapter 1 . 4/3/2007
i could cry with them. very well written. great
ascifigirl chapter 1 . 4/3/2007
nice! thanks for sharing.