Reviews for If I Fell
Equilly chapter 1 . 6/19/2011
I loved this story, though I wasn't sure if it was finished or meant to be added to- whatever it is, I loved the beginning and thought it was intriguing. I love your writing style!

Best!

-claire
Haarajot chapter 1 . 12/18/2008
I would love to see you finish this!
Deandra chapter 1 . 11/30/2008
Hm, not sure how I missed this story, but I did until now. I can tell it was written awhile ago, as your writing is much improved now. Still (and I didn't see it before the rewrite), it has good story elements in it. As another reviewer mentioned, be sure not to rush it. There is much lovely detail in this chapter but very little actually happens. We maybe need a little broader picture of the scene you are setting for us.

Looking forward to your continuation of this (or anything you write, really!).

- Deandra
wondereye chapter 1 . 2/27/2008
enjoyed the read very much; would expect Eomer to keep

going back to the nymph and eventually make the connection.
Cognoverant chapter 1 . 2/25/2008
I just found this, and absolutely love it! Unfortunately, it doesn't seem to have been updated for quite a while - are you planning to continue with it?

I really enjoy reading Eomer/Lothiriel stories, and this seems to be a very good one
Siriusly Loopy chapter 1 . 1/16/2008
How cute! I can't wait to find out how Eomer figures out that it was Lothiriel he saw.
Quill and Saber chapter 1 . 6/20/2007
Hm... I have always liked the idea of having Lothiriel having a real connection to the sea. It gives her a touch of the wild side without making her into a prettier and more polite Eowyn. Just make sure you take the plot a lot slower than you think you should; that makes things go on at a good pace since authors tend to rush action (I think it's because we see, hear, smell, and otherwise sense what's going on and thus don't necessarily remember that the reader can't pay a visit to our imaginations). Good work!
Anne Rose chapter 1 . 4/14/2007
An interesting start. I'm hoping you'll post more. And I love well written Eomer/Lothiriel stories and would never complain about another one. :-)
the fool on the hill chapter 1 . 4/9/2007
i would try to think of one part that i especially liked, but in this case, i really liked the whole story, so that plan's gone. maybe i'd be able to wax eloquent if you UPDATED. XD
Lady Anck-su-namun chapter 1 . 4/8/2007
I was thinking - great another Eomer/Lothiriel fic! I can't wait to read the next chapter - it's starting off great already!
The Exiled Warrior chapter 1 . 4/7/2007
Somebody who feels it necessary to “promise” me that her story “will become anything but ordinary as it nears it end” puts me nothing but off said story. Why should I keep on reading it when it takes nearly until the end before it is finally supposed to capture my interest? Either a story draws it’s readers in from the very beginning or it doesn’t. In the former case it’s a good story, in the latter an ordinary.

As a precaution, I should probably underline that this is not supposed to be a “flame”, just something to be taken in consideration.
wondereye chapter 1 . 4/5/2007
you're right; the title did scare me off but now as I read on,

I enjoyed the 1st chapter . I was hoping to get Eomer's

perspective in the next chapter on Lothriel.

great ideas on the lothriel/eomer relationship
Taima1 chapter 1 . 4/4/2007
I think all that well-mannered stuff is rubbish. But I'm not Gondorian... I would be Rohirric.

I like the start! :) Keep it coming, I'm a little frightened by the mention of funerals.. but hey.. people did die. I'll wait and see.
Lialathuveril chapter 1 . 4/4/2007
Love the title - you've got me really curious about what you've got planned now!

I enjoyed the story of Eomer and Eowyn trying to catch a pony, although it was sad at the same time. And I also liked your characterization of Lothiriel. I hope she doesn't listen to that aunt too much ;-)

Happy writing!

Lia
AHealingRenaissance chapter 1 . 4/4/2007
I love this :D I have never seen that movie, but this promises to be an interesting story :D