Reviews for Protector
TsundereCapricorn chapter 1 . 1/2/2013
Very nicely done!
kandita chapter 1 . 6/1/2012
I must say this is quiet different yet nicely written in a different tone...but I am wondering why you didn't add another chapter to this? It seems like it needs another chapter
TwiliFay chapter 1 . 7/3/2011
im game for another neji/hina fic go for it!
blackraven615 chapter 1 . 2/25/2011
I liked it ] Summary kind of distracted me though. But it was all good.
NinjaSheik chapter 1 . 6/15/2010
Loved it!
kuin 12 chapter 1 . 8/22/2009
DEFINITELY CONTINUE!
Rogue Daffodil chapter 1 . 12/5/2007
Oh, I loved this fic! Neji was so remorseful and loving, just perfect.
winterkaguya chapter 1 . 12/2/2007
wow...beautifully written! love it!
MlleD chapter 1 . 8/26/2007
m sweet. i really loved your descriptions. especially hinata coughing up blood? for some reason... lol. great job!
xFalconessx chapter 1 . 7/18/2007
That was really good! I love your writing, that was really sweet :)

By the by: I totally need your email, I can't reply to your PM :(
E chapter 1 . 7/9/2007
I'm NejiHina fan! Also pleased, more!
Kuriado chapter 1 . 6/26/2007
This is very good! Happy to read it. Say, do you have any friends on here? If so, I really need reviews for both my stories. Thanks! I'll let you know if I updated to the NejiHina Fanfic.

See yah!

-Mar(Takaro)
Succoria chapter 1 . 6/24/2007
You should write more for this fic! I love the 1st chapter! It was so wonderful! _
woahhhnelly chapter 1 . 6/17/2007
Pretty good story! I love te story plot, though I wish it were one or two chapters longer...
PenCorp chapter 1 . 5/27/2007
Okay, Number One - THANX SO MUCH FOR YOUR REALLY COOL REVIEW FOR 'FATE!' I love being commiserated with, it makes me happy.

NUMBER TWO! this is an AWESOME piece! i'm so glad i bopped to your account to read it! Its sweet and perfect for the age they are here. it gives me a warm, toasty feeling. i sincerely hope you write more, and btw i love ONESHOTS! i'm such a whore for them. hee hee.