Reviews for Hey, You! I Don't Like Your Girlfriend
Infinity Lily chapter 1 . 3/11
I love the way you portrayed Andromeda and Ted - exactly as I always imagined. :)
MuggleCreator chapter 1 . 5/1/2012
Ooh! Nice.
Killa Cupcakes chapter 1 . 1/6/2012
I like this a lot. I haven't read many Ted/Andromeda stories, but those two always interested me, and I love your interpretation of Ted. He sounds like my kind of guy.
Scorpius Malfoys chapter 1 . 12/29/2011
OOh, I loved this! I've still got them warm fuzzies in my stomach right now. :3 This inspired me to go read other AxT stories, but I'll just favorite this before I'm off! :D

-U-BEE-EM.
PoppedTheP chapter 1 . 12/20/2010
wow! i have never read andromeda/ted before and i LOVED this! do you have any more? or know of more good ones?
cheesecake15 chapter 1 . 11/26/2010
How sweet your story is. I really like it, so much in fact that it is officially one of my favourites!

. xx .
fisheye lens chapter 1 . 2/26/2010
I read this story a while back, when I didn't have a fanfiction account, but then I found it again, today. I really enjoyed it, especially since it's AndromedaTed. Excellent writing.
breeutiful chapter 1 . 11/5/2009
So so brilliant. :D This was absolutely awesome, and I love how she just kisses him. Awesome job!
Five seas chapter 1 . 10/10/2009
Well that was just awesome. I love your Andromeda-she's not only badass and hot, she's absolutely captivating and in control. It's amazing how she manages to keep her emotions in check even when she is so often tempted to just reply to the challenge (and obviously, that's not Slytherin-born behavior as her friends are just as shrill and obnoxious as Mary Sullivan). Sometimes, I do wish I had her control.

Moreover, Ted Tonks is just the sort of happy-go-lucky, care-free, filled with joe de vivre guy that could go with her. Both have an emotional depth that I adore-I simply cannot stop loving this fic, and if I haven't mentioned that yet, I'm a cheese-casserole assperagus. (oh my, I was sure I left a review). I better sit down to read Once in a Blue Moon and the other fics, but for now, I congratulate you on this wonderful, wonderful fic.

F.S.
Athar-Luna chapter 1 . 9/20/2009
Oh! I loved this! I've always been curious how in the world they got together and this was so good! _ I enjoyed reading Andromeda's thoughts and actions - as well as seeing from her point of view Ted :-D

Makes me want to read more of them! Lol
Jedi Keladry chapter 1 . 7/7/2009
Fezzik the Faithful! Oh, I love it! I like the whole fic, actually, but that little gem still has me grinning.
A Chocolate Frog chapter 1 . 6/2/2009
Loved it. Way to be original, I don't think I've ever seen another Ted/Andromeda fic here. It went well with my current music, Tonks and the Aurors. And nice Princess Bride reference again. ;)
Annie789 chapter 1 . 5/27/2009
I found this months ago and was bad and never reviewed. I've read it several times since then. Did I mention that I love it? I do. It's one of the greatest things EVER. It's become part of my own personal canon in my mind.

I put you on my favorites list so I don't have to charge through the depths of ffn to find this again.
Jasminny chapter 1 . 5/3/2009
haha hilarious:) i loved it!
anon chapter 1 . 4/25/2009
huzzah for plot rabbits!

No, seriously, I liked it. This is what I refer to as "good song-fic" i.e. fic inspired by song without subjecting me to cut-paste lyrics.