Reviews for Hey, You! I Don't Like Your Girlfriend
gr8rockstarrox chapter 1 . 6/19
Avril Lavigne! It's been ages since I even thought about this song. I absolutely loved this story. It's definitely going onto my favourites. Lovely writing! :)
gryffinclaw19 chapter 1 . 5/2
Very sweet; I like it! Also, was the giant statue of "Fezzik the Faithful" a reference to Princess Bride? If so, awesome 3
Whillenwolf chapter 1 . 9/27/2015
I happened to read the kneazle story before its predecessor, but have to say, this one is just as good. Thanks for building such a lush history for Ted and Andromeda.
FlubberyFlobberworms chapter 1 . 8/16/2015
Awwwww love this oneshot! I always imagined Andromeda to be taller than Ted for some reason; the Black sisters just seem to have such a regal, better-than-you auras about them and I think tallness suits them, but I liked your version of making Andy seem petite next to him as well :)
StefQ chapter 1 . 7/13/2015
Love this
Infinity Lily chapter 1 . 3/11/2015
I love the way you portrayed Andromeda and Ted - exactly as I always imagined. :)
MuggleCreator chapter 1 . 5/1/2012
Ooh! Nice.
Killa Cupcakes chapter 1 . 1/6/2012
I like this a lot. I haven't read many Ted/Andromeda stories, but those two always interested me, and I love your interpretation of Ted. He sounds like my kind of guy.
Scorpius Malfoys chapter 1 . 12/29/2011
OOh, I loved this! I've still got them warm fuzzies in my stomach right now. :3 This inspired me to go read other AxT stories, but I'll just favorite this before I'm off! :D

-U-BEE-EM.
PoppedTheP chapter 1 . 12/20/2010
wow! i have never read andromeda/ted before and i LOVED this! do you have any more? or know of more good ones?
cheesecake15 chapter 1 . 11/26/2010
How sweet your story is. I really like it, so much in fact that it is officially one of my favourites!

. xx .
fisheye lens chapter 1 . 2/26/2010
I read this story a while back, when I didn't have a fanfiction account, but then I found it again, today. I really enjoyed it, especially since it's AndromedaTed. Excellent writing.
breeutiful chapter 1 . 11/5/2009
So so brilliant. :D This was absolutely awesome, and I love how she just kisses him. Awesome job!
Five seas chapter 1 . 10/10/2009
Well that was just awesome. I love your Andromeda-she's not only badass and hot, she's absolutely captivating and in control. It's amazing how she manages to keep her emotions in check even when she is so often tempted to just reply to the challenge (and obviously, that's not Slytherin-born behavior as her friends are just as shrill and obnoxious as Mary Sullivan). Sometimes, I do wish I had her control.

Moreover, Ted Tonks is just the sort of happy-go-lucky, care-free, filled with joe de vivre guy that could go with her. Both have an emotional depth that I adore-I simply cannot stop loving this fic, and if I haven't mentioned that yet, I'm a cheese-casserole assperagus. (oh my, I was sure I left a review). I better sit down to read Once in a Blue Moon and the other fics, but for now, I congratulate you on this wonderful, wonderful fic.

F.S.
Athar-Luna chapter 1 . 9/20/2009
Oh! I loved this! I've always been curious how in the world they got together and this was so good! _ I enjoyed reading Andromeda's thoughts and actions - as well as seeing from her point of view Ted :-D

Makes me want to read more of them! Lol