Reviews for Hey, You! I Don't Like Your Girlfriend
madval29 chapter 1 . 9/29/2016
Aw this is so cute
Emcnary chapter 1 . 8/20/2016
Hooray for another Andromeda/Ted story:). Fun and adorable.
lalalove-Rae chapter 1 . 7/29/2016
Ahh, yes. I do love Slytherin women who have a spot for their man. This reminds me of when you wrote a female Blaine. I loved that fic. I'm here for any and all fics you write about the ladies of Slytherin.
xoxo, Rae
gr8rockstarrox chapter 1 . 6/19/2016
Avril Lavigne! It's been ages since I even thought about this song. I absolutely loved this story. It's definitely going onto my favourites. Lovely writing! :)
gryffinclaw19 chapter 1 . 5/2/2016
Very sweet; I like it! Also, was the giant statue of "Fezzik the Faithful" a reference to Princess Bride? If so, awesome 3
Whillenwolf chapter 1 . 9/27/2015
I happened to read the kneazle story before its predecessor, but have to say, this one is just as good. Thanks for building such a lush history for Ted and Andromeda.
FlubberyFlobberworms chapter 1 . 8/16/2015
Awwwww love this oneshot! I always imagined Andromeda to be taller than Ted for some reason; the Black sisters just seem to have such a regal, better-than-you auras about them and I think tallness suits them, but I liked your version of making Andy seem petite next to him as well :)
StefQ chapter 1 . 7/13/2015
Love this
Infinity Lily chapter 1 . 3/11/2015
I love the way you portrayed Andromeda and Ted - exactly as I always imagined. :)
MuggleCreator chapter 1 . 5/1/2012
Ooh! Nice.
Killa Cupcakes chapter 1 . 1/6/2012
I like this a lot. I haven't read many Ted/Andromeda stories, but those two always interested me, and I love your interpretation of Ted. He sounds like my kind of guy.
burning dreamers chapter 1 . 12/29/2011
OOh, I loved this! I've still got them warm fuzzies in my stomach right now. :3 This inspired me to go read other AxT stories, but I'll just favorite this before I'm off! :D

-U-BEE-EM.
PoppedTheP chapter 1 . 12/20/2010
wow! i have never read andromeda/ted before and i LOVED this! do you have any more? or know of more good ones?
cheesecake15 chapter 1 . 11/26/2010
How sweet your story is. I really like it, so much in fact that it is officially one of my favourites!

. xx .
fisheye lens chapter 1 . 2/26/2010
I read this story a while back, when I didn't have a fanfiction account, but then I found it again, today. I really enjoyed it, especially since it's AndromedaTed. Excellent writing.