Reviews for 1918
Kageyjay chapter 11 . 9/21/2012
I liked your story very much. I see that you have done a sequel lately. I hope there are fewer mistakes, but you can see that it was a good enough story for me to keep reading anyway.
may96 chapter 11 . 11/22/2011
thisis such a great idea. I only wish it were longer
CallaSwan17 chapter 2 . 8/17/2010
i just looked up world war 1. the war ended in november, november 11th to be exact. so, edward would be in war for 10 days, or less(sailing to france...etc), he could've made it. yeah, just wanted to point that out.
bansheegrrl chapter 11 . 11/29/2009
Beautiful
noamg chapter 11 . 11/24/2009
Beautiful story, I especially liked the little details that connected Elizabeth to Bella, like the dream and the preferance for Freesia, the only thing that bothered me a little was that Edward interacted to easily with humans as a newborn.
Kari Twilight Mist chapter 11 . 4/19/2009
Wow that was really good. Other than the few gramatical and spelling errors you did a great job. Also normaly multiple POVs annoy me but you transitioned them really well so the fit nicely.
Reaching Out chapter 11 . 12/29/2008
I LOVE this! this is SO good.
Reaching Out chapter 8 . 12/29/2008
I love how you go about this story!

This is very good!
Reaching Out chapter 6 . 12/29/2008
I wish edward's mother had been changed too. she would have been a physic.

I love how you portray her.

Love the story!
Reaching Out chapter 5 . 12/29/2008
I love this. The feelings of Mrs. Masen are tangible. Very good writing.
Reaching Out chapter 4 . 12/29/2008
This is a great story. Isn't 1918 fun to write about?

Love it.
ohhemmettx3 chapter 11 . 7/26/2008
...Wow. Words cannot describe how hard I cried during this story. I get to easily caught up with characters emotion's. Though there were qute a few grammatical mistakes, it was still such a wonderfully written story. I cried. That's how persuasive this story is. D: I feel so bad for poor Edward. He never had a chance to really say goodbye, or cry it out.

Evelyn
Morganvil225 chapter 11 . 5/21/2008
*tear* That was a sad story. I liked it though. I can't wait to read your other story as well. Also, if I may, I'd like to let you know youspelled "were" wrong. The "h" is not supposed to be there.

Over-all...IT ROCKED!
Kasey Elizabeth chapter 1 . 5/6/2008
This is a great story, I love how Elizabeth goes to heaven.
ObsessingOverEdward chapter 11 . 4/14/2008
Thanks for sharing Elizabeth and Eddie with us. This is the first story that I have run across that has Elizabeth's POV and I loved it! It was heartbreaking to see the suffering of a mother who couldn't save herself but was determined to save her son. Brilliant!