Reviews for Force Bond 1: Orphan
AnotherSentimentalFool chapter 13 . 4/19
I've read your Force Bond series twice now, and all I have to say is: WOW! You're an amazing writer and I absolutely LOVE how you've protrayed Luke and Vader's relationship. A definite favorite!
Searchingforangels chapter 6 . 4/12
Was your time productive? asks the Emperor, the Sirh Lord.

Darth Vader: just spent the last two weeks raising a baby gargoyle.

Yes, my master, he says.

I honestly have never seen Anakin so much in Darth Vader before now.
Caticature chapter 9 . 3/13
It never failed to amaze Vader, the number of parents who believed the galaxy revolved around their child. If that's what parenthood did to a person, Vader was glad he would never be inflicted with that particular condition. Hahahahahahahahahahahahahah
Asj Johnson chapter 2 . 9/2/2016
Oh, this is amusing. I noticed the repeated ten minutes late thing with Obi-Wan and Luke last chapter, but this one’s better. All the stuff Vader does to get to the senator, and then it somehow escalates into a shootout right in front of Vader. That was great. And now Sidious is upset and it’s some kind’a distorted mirror of his time as a Jedi.
padme-sky chapter 13 . 6/19/2016
oh fuck ! this story ! great job :)
D.C Joyce chapter 5 . 2/28/2016
I like the Stormtroopers their funny and LJ is very caring i hope he turns good
MugetsuPipefox chapter 13 . 2/20/2016
Oh my goodness! I really enjoyed this AU (tbh I found the second part first but I decided to read this one before I got into that XD) But it's late now (...or early, I suppose) so it'll have to wait until tomorrow (or, rather, later haha)
lilyflower101 chapter 13 . 2/14/2016
RIP Obi-wan Kenobi.
SkywalkingOnTatooine chapter 1 . 1/28/2016
It may have been a year since I've finished the 4 books and its spinoffs... I must say, it was one of the first SW fanfics I've ever read. And YOU made me love the franchise even more. This story, your writing style - they're both incredible.

I wanted to thank you for this :)
VioletErin.26 chapter 13 . 1/18/2016
Oh my grapes. this is amazing! I love it :D
MusicMelis chapter 13 . 1/4/2016
These stories are simply amazing...great job!
DBNY94 chapter 6 . 12/6/2015
I really sincerely doubt that the empire would waste a soldier on a single child, hell they'd probably put them in a military school or something, considering storm troopers aren't clones.
DBNY94 chapter 3 . 12/6/2015
Nice story, but to me the being mute thing is really really really annoying .for some reason it's just makes me dislike the character
DawnDayrider chapter 7 . 8/6/2015
I see. This is basically a Star Wars version of Annie. Very clever!
ksecc1 chapter 13 . 7/1/2015
Honestly, the funniest thing about Vader's sense of humor is that he doesn't even seem to realize how hilarious he is. Awesome story.