Reviews for Force Bond 1: Orphan
SkywalkingOnTatooine chapter 1 . 1/28
It may have been a year since I've finished the 4 books and its spinoffs... I must say, it was one of the first SW fanfics I've ever read. And YOU made me love the franchise even more. This story, your writing style - they're both incredible.

I wanted to thank you for this :)
VioletErin.26 chapter 13 . 1/18
Oh my grapes. this is amazing! I love it :D
MusicMelis chapter 13 . 1/4
These stories are simply amazing...great job!
den123456 chapter 6 . 12/6/2015
I really sincerely doubt that the empire would waste a soldier on a single child, hell they'd probably put them in a military school or something, considering storm troopers aren't clones.
den123456 chapter 3 . 12/6/2015
Nice story, but to me the being mute thing is really really really annoying .for some reason it's just makes me dislike the character
DawnDayrider chapter 7 . 8/6/2015
I see. This is basically a Star Wars version of Annie. Very clever!
ksecc1 chapter 13 . 7/1/2015
Honestly, the funniest thing about Vader's sense of humor is that he doesn't even seem to realize how hilarious he is. Awesome story.
ksecc1 chapter 12 . 7/1/2015
Your Vader is awesome. He keeps his sense of humor (after a fashion) and yet he's still clearly not a sweet cuddly Sith. So many fics make him sappy or revolting. I love these stories because of him and Luke. You sure no more Star Wars writing is in your future?
ksecc1 chapter 5 . 6/30/2015
Argh. And angst too. You sure you don't want to write another fic? I know, I know. Real life is full of many, many more important things. But you really are a wonderful author.
ksecc1 chapter 2 . 6/30/2015
Ah, I love this series. I'm rereading it and noticing the personalities and word plays more this time. My only dissatisfaction is that you have stopped writing (at least on this site,..I would love to hear if you are doing so elsewhere.).
Brievel chapter 13 . 5/21/2015
*hares off in frenzy of excitement to read second part, too eager to even leave a proper review but jotting down a quick note to inform the author of how much I have enjoyed the story so far*
Brievel chapter 7 . 5/21/2015
Stupid Senator...wouldn't understand...*snivels* LJ-151 is special. Reminds me of the boys I knew during the Clone Wars...
Brievel chapter 5 . 5/21/2015
I like LJ. :S
Brievel chapter 4 . 5/21/2015
*sniffle* Great. I'm getting teary over Lord Vader and his ruthless carnivorous pets.
Brievel chapter 2 . 5/21/2015
I have come to find myself sympathizing more and more with Lord Vader as I read L/V fics.