Reviews for Force Bond 1: Orphan
ksecc1 chapter 13 . 7/1
Honestly, the funniest thing about Vader's sense of humor is that he doesn't even seem to realize how hilarious he is. Awesome story.
ksecc1 chapter 12 . 7/1
Your Vader is awesome. He keeps his sense of humor (after a fashion) and yet he's still clearly not a sweet cuddly Sith. So many fics make him sappy or revolting. I love these stories because of him and Luke. You sure no more Star Wars writing is in your future?
ksecc1 chapter 5 . 6/30
Argh. And angst too. You sure you don't want to write another fic? I know, I know. Real life is full of many, many more important things. But you really are a wonderful author.
ksecc1 chapter 2 . 6/30
Ah, I love this series. I'm rereading it and noticing the personalities and word plays more this time. My only dissatisfaction is that you have stopped writing (at least on this site,..I would love to hear if you are doing so elsewhere.).
Brievel chapter 13 . 5/21
*hares off in frenzy of excitement to read second part, too eager to even leave a proper review but jotting down a quick note to inform the author of how much I have enjoyed the story so far*
Brievel chapter 7 . 5/21
Stupid Senator...wouldn't understand...*snivels* LJ-151 is special. Reminds me of the boys I knew during the Clone Wars...
Brievel chapter 5 . 5/21
I like LJ. :S
Brievel chapter 4 . 5/21
*sniffle* Great. I'm getting teary over Lord Vader and his ruthless carnivorous pets.
Brievel chapter 2 . 5/21
I have come to find myself sympathizing more and more with Lord Vader as I read L/V fics.
Awesome awesome story! Now I know why this has do many favs. I really appreciate that u plan out and finish your stories properly. U really captured the nature of the characters too. Thanks heaps for sharing.
Pink ranger 13 chapter 1 . 2/3
It's great story
NeverBeyondRedemption chapter 13 . 11/30/2014
Oh come on! a cliff hanger? really? Thats so cruel.
d1x1lady chapter 13 . 7/1/2014
Amazing story! Love your writing and can't wait to read more of it.
Ribke D'Crazy chapter 13 . 4/24/2014
ALTERNATE ENDING

Obi-Wan: He is your son.

Darth Vader: NO! That is imposib-! oh, you're dead...
LunarCatNinja chapter 13 . 12/20/2013
Ooo, this story is really great so far! I'm going to get started on the next one right away!