Reviews for Force Bond 1: Orphan
Asj Johnson chapter 2 . 9/2/2016
Oh, this is amusing. I noticed the repeated ten minutes late thing with Obi-Wan and Luke last chapter, but this one’s better. All the stuff Vader does to get to the senator, and then it somehow escalates into a shootout right in front of Vader. That was great. And now Sidious is upset and it’s some kind’a distorted mirror of his time as a Jedi.
padme-sky chapter 13 . 6/19/2016
oh fuck ! this story ! great job :)
D.C Joyce chapter 5 . 2/28/2016
I like the Stormtroopers their funny and LJ is very caring i hope he turns good
MugetsuPipefox chapter 13 . 2/20/2016
Oh my goodness! I really enjoyed this AU (tbh I found the second part first but I decided to read this one before I got into that XD) But it's late now (...or early, I suppose) so it'll have to wait until tomorrow (or, rather, later haha)
lilyflower101 chapter 13 . 2/14/2016
RIP Obi-wan Kenobi.
SkywalkingOnTatooine chapter 1 . 1/28/2016
It may have been a year since I've finished the 4 books and its spinoffs... I must say, it was one of the first SW fanfics I've ever read. And YOU made me love the franchise even more. This story, your writing style - they're both incredible.

I wanted to thank you for this :)
VioletErin.26 chapter 13 . 1/18/2016
Oh my grapes. this is amazing! I love it :D
MusicMelis chapter 13 . 1/4/2016
These stories are simply amazing...great job!
DBNY94 chapter 6 . 12/6/2015
I really sincerely doubt that the empire would waste a soldier on a single child, hell they'd probably put them in a military school or something, considering storm troopers aren't clones.
DBNY94 chapter 3 . 12/6/2015
Nice story, but to me the being mute thing is really really really annoying .for some reason it's just makes me dislike the character
DawnDayrider chapter 7 . 8/6/2015
I see. This is basically a Star Wars version of Annie. Very clever!
ksecc1 chapter 13 . 7/1/2015
Honestly, the funniest thing about Vader's sense of humor is that he doesn't even seem to realize how hilarious he is. Awesome story.
ksecc1 chapter 12 . 7/1/2015
Your Vader is awesome. He keeps his sense of humor (after a fashion) and yet he's still clearly not a sweet cuddly Sith. So many fics make him sappy or revolting. I love these stories because of him and Luke. You sure no more Star Wars writing is in your future?
ksecc1 chapter 5 . 6/30/2015
Argh. And angst too. You sure you don't want to write another fic? I know, I know. Real life is full of many, many more important things. But you really are a wonderful author.
ksecc1 chapter 2 . 6/30/2015
Ah, I love this series. I'm rereading it and noticing the personalities and word plays more this time. My only dissatisfaction is that you have stopped writing (at least on this site,..I would love to hear if you are doing so elsewhere.).