Reviews for Force Bond 1: Orphan
Christy T chapter 9 . 11/13/2005
This series is probably one of my favs. AWESOME!
Daidaiiro-chan chapter 2 . 10/15/2005
The sith retreat? For some reason, that was far more amusing than it should have been (which is not at all)... So far, I like it. We'll see...
Katrina is gay chapter 13 . 8/30/2005
Woo! Spooky...
Shadow131 chapter 1 . 8/15/2005
I've heard nothing but praise for this, but I've never had time to read it. As it stands now, I am very highly impressed! But, I must say...

*headdesk* Oh no! What is going to happen to little Luke? Poor Obi-Wan! Talk about frustration! Ah! I must find out what happens! Cliffhanger!
Gandalf -Dumbledore -Obi-Wan chapter 12 . 8/13/2005
i'm reviewing this so i can add it to my favorite stories list thingy.
ImperialJedi chapter 7 . 8/3/2005
eep! I can't believe I'm crying. I'll miss LJ-151. Will Luke see him again? Excellent storytelling and character development. I still have more reading to do, so catchy you later. MTFBWY,

IJedi
Sparky chapter 13 . 7/23/2005
I just love it. Darth vader gets shock of his life when he fines out he is a daddy. Just know it is not going to be easy for him. I can't help feeling sorry for him. Poor Vader he is in hot water now. Oh and I just love LJ 151 he is a good friend to luke. You Rock Kitt.
Maxennce chapter 13 . 7/1/2005
Well that would have been quite the shock wouldn't it have. What the hell is Darth Vader going to do with Luke now? That is the question. keep up the great work, looking forward to your next chapter

Cheers

Max
Aelimir chapter 13 . 6/19/2005
I love the little green furrball! I wonder what kind of alien it is. And I love the part where Obi-Wan sacrifices himself, like he can sense that there still might be hope for Vader. And that he informs Vader that Luke is his son! I really enjoyed this story. I'll reread and review FB2 later. :)
Aelimir chapter 12 . 6/19/2005
Poor Luke! Tries to say thank you but gets yelled at. I would say that was mean, but, considering what he COULD have done...at least Luke wasn't harmed. Yay! They can all escape from Tis. Now for the final chapter.
Aelimir chapter 11 . 6/19/2005
I absolutely love the part where Vader takes Luke to the hospital, and can't figure out why he's bothering. That's just so good! And good old Obi is sticking to his guns, good for him. Next!
Aelimir chapter 10 . 6/19/2005
LOL! Vader has to hang out with Lerrod. And we get to meet Mr. Jarnet! I'm so glad you made one of those red guards a part of the story, I've always been curious about them. On to more L/V!
Aelimir chapter 9 . 6/19/2005
I can easily imagine how scary Darth Vader would seem to Luke! Gosh, I'm much older than 11, and I would be scared. Any wise person would, LOL. And I loved Obi's thoughts about Anakin. On to the next confrontation!
Aelimir chapter 8 . 6/19/2005
Ha, ha! Vader has to socialize. And Luke gets some more excitement. I can't wait to read about their first confrontation in the next chapter! You really drew out the wait, didn't you? :) Let's go!
Aelimir chapter 7 . 6/19/2005
I love the part where Luke hugs LJ! It's so cute! And poor Luke has to go with Lerrod. I would hate that too! Good thing that Jedi didn't get him. See you in the next chapter.
262 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »