Reviews for The Prophecy of Eight
Pitabread chapter 1 . 1/9/2011
Dear Raven,

I have to apologize for nagging you so much about Prophecy! I didn't realize you'd redone it. I look forward to the rest of the Prophecy of Eight.

Pita
fancyspinner chapter 4 . 10/5/2009
Hi,

this looks like a great story. I'm going to read the origional for kicks. (smile)

Verywell written profacy and I like the explanations involved. I hope to see more of this edited version.

Too bad noone killed Draco though I suppose him being whipped and scarred and whatever else is a good start. Lisa's characterzation as rejecting everything that her father teaches is very refreshing to see.
Elsy chapter 4 . 6/25/2008
why did you stop updating?

this fic is great please keep going!
Amy chapter 4 . 12/19/2007
I just found this new prophecy story, and I already read the original one and loved it. Write fast! I can't wait to see all the changes.
Wonderbee31 chapter 4 . 8/31/2007
Very good, adn looking forward to what happens next. I do like the idea of Ginny going after Malfoy with a vengance, and for what happened to him afterwards, no wonder he doesn't go out in public.
hpfananita chapter 3 . 7/5/2007
Very interesting. Great start to your story. Looking forward to more.
Wonderbee31 chapter 3 . 6/15/2007
Well, looks like things are coming together more and more, too bad that Draco Sr. is just as bad as his father, and will be wondering what might happen to him later on, as well as what this will do to the others later on as well, though it is nice to see Lisa ewith a bit of independence anyway.
Z chapter 3 . 6/15/2007
Wow, I'm really impressed. I read the original Prophecy, and I quite enjoyed it, but this is so much better! Your writing is sharper and easier to follow, and I don't feel like it's absolutely necessary to read the side stories to follow the main plot, which I sort of felt with the first version of this. Of course, I've read them anyway. :) I'm also really enjoying the little flashes of each of the other characters that you're including this time around; it reminds me that this isn't just James and Rose's story, it's about the whole of the Eight. The appearances by Elric and Cassandra are not only cool (I really loved them in Prelude!) they also remind you that this story is taking place on a large scale; it's not just America, or England, or Hogwarts that's in trouble, it's the world.

One small question, by the way: Are we likely to see the full cast from Prophecy? I know the Eight is going to be there (obviously :)), but how about all of the others? It was getting to be a lot of people at one point, but since your characterization seems a little tighter and better-drawn this time around (No offence intended to the old Prophecy, of course. It just means you're getting better!), it might be easier to manage. Just wondering :)

Anyway, I thought you might like to hear some praise from a long-time reader, and know that I'll be waiting for updates!
Grey Jackett chapter 2 . 5/13/2007
nice chapter, I looked forward to read more about the next generations of Hogwarts.
readerofHP chapter 2 . 4/28/2007
yeay,an update.

I liked this chapter. great forward to more
The Inebriated Lion-Minion chapter 2 . 4/28/2007
nice...
Katie Emma Hall chapter 2 . 4/28/2007
Wow, very good!

Please update soon!
The Inebriated Lion-Minion chapter 1 . 4/10/2007
cool!
readerofHP chapter 1 . 4/7/2007
I loved Prophecy, training detail and all, but this seems like a much smoother beginning. I like this a lot too. great job and looking forward to more
Wonderbee31 chapter 1 . 4/4/2007
Hmm, looking to be interesting, and going to be curious as to how this story continues onward, and the direction that it ends up.