Reviews for What Cannot Be Fixed
Firebird Scratches chapter 9 . 3/8
Well done :) Moody and introspective...very thoughtful.
Firebird Scratches chapter 4 . 3/8
I googled "stoichiometric."

I like that I googled "stoichiometric" because of a TMNT fanfic.

The internet is a magical place. :)

I like how blase they are about Mikey's injuries. LOL. Seriously, by this point, they've all been banged up so many times it's like "meh. Broken bone and a concussion. Whatevs."

Man, Donnie is turning into a mad scientist. o_0 he's the one with the screwy brain chemistry if you ask me.

Also pizza burritos adorable.
Firebird Scratches chapter 3 . 3/8
Heh. I see what you did there. :) With trypanophobic and Leo misinterpreting it. Nice homage!
Michael J Angelo chapter 9 . 10/4/2014
This was quite the interesting story. Donnie's usually not portrayed as being the second eldest, but I really like it- Don shouldering the guilt of messing with Raph in ways he shouldn't have was depressing, and the way he bickered with Leo was spot on. Really felt like the 07' movie too- kudos for the different, well written approach.
AmongTheHiddenOnes chapter 1 . 6/25/2014
I'm hooked. ('.')
SleepingSeeker chapter 9 . 2/1/2014
Fantastic - lovely. Great and wonderful job on this! Well done! I must find those comics!
SleepingSeeker chapter 7 . 2/1/2014
this was so insightful. Just really inspiring and insightful. Excellent job. Excellent.
SleepingSeeker chapter 5 . 2/1/2014
Man, what is up with Donatello! Oh you write so well. Really pulling me in!
SleepingSeeker chapter 4 . 2/1/2014
omygawd! Why the hell did Splinter EVER think to leave these guys home alone? Donnie's gonna end up killing them all . . . .hahahaha! Love it!
SleepingSeeker chapter 3 . 2/1/2014
Donnie . . . what the hell are you doin' to Raphael? 0.o
SleepingSeeker chapter 2 . 2/1/2014
hmmm, very intriguing. Very intriguing. I adore how well you've captured their individual voices. Reading on!
Raphie114 chapter 4 . 5/27/2013
What the hell with Don treating his brother as Guinea pig ?!
Raphie114 chapter 3 . 5/26/2013
You don't take CSF samples from the brain O.o That's too risky!
BraveChicken chapter 9 . 9/5/2012
Woah. Man, I love this. So very very good. Seriously- everyone always writes the turtles depressed and such after the 2007 movie but it's always just drama and death and crud, but this was good. A little weird with the procedure, perhaps a smidge ooc for don, but it definitely worked. And I love Mikey ) should totally add more of him in the next one... Just sayin' )
MalibuShaggy chapter 8 . 3/31/2012
Very well written chapter. I was lost for a bit in the beginning because Donnie seemed just a little too reckless but everything came together in the end.