Reviews for Shine Your Light
seireidoragon chapter 1 . 2/12/2014
This was great and I'm glad you didn't rush it. I read one fanfic where as soon as Hinata says she loves Naruto he immediately is in love with her. This was a more realistic approach to how it would work about between the two and it's great to read.
Azreal7313 chapter 1 . 10/15/2009
Naruto is so dense! I think I'll knock some sense into him *looks for hammer* Great story! :) *looks for Naruto*
Ikasury chapter 1 . 10/11/2008
wow... so breaking Hina-chan's heart turns her into a 'normal' Hyuuga... *twitches* o.O;; wow... sucks for them... Naruto, don't screw up this time .

Sayounara!
Mitsukistar chapter 1 . 6/5/2008
That was so cute I really loved it! OMG! !t was so touching I can't believe it! This is now one of my favorites!.
Love Psycho chapter 1 . 4/11/2008
I like this...but...what's the song's name? -puppy eyes- cupcakes if you tell me!
Tempest of Reach chapter 1 . 9/8/2007
nicly done
OtherwiseTheDarkness chapter 1 . 8/28/2007
too good - this was so dramaticly romantic! hehe
skool-girl-vampire chapter 1 . 6/24/2007

and wonderful

and adorable.

:D
JustInunotaisho chapter 1 . 4/7/2007
Now, see, what distinguishes this fanfic apart from others is that the "oh, hinata, I just realized how much I love you" takes some time. I'm so sick of the abrupt Sakura to Hinata 180 degrees and I think you did a good job of making it more of a 110 degrees. It's not perfect, but it's definitely a lot better than some I have read.
I play wid fir3 chapter 1 . 4/5/2007
Dude, I know how it feels, not having the 'feel' to write, normally i wait it out and plot bunnies just swarm up to me! good luck writing! *gives a cookie*
Lunarangel's Dark Flame chapter 1 . 4/4/2007
That was so great. Good job. I loved it. Bai-Bai!
Sky Wolf-Dragon chapter 1 . 4/4/2007
Wow...YOU'RE AN AWESOME WRITER! I mean it was so perfectly written! This is most definatly one of my favorites.
H-bomber chapter 1 . 4/4/2007
ha cute very cute really good ten out of ten