Reviews for The Inevitability of Change
Jenndifurry chapter 1 . 12/22/2012
I loved this story it was beautifly written and the plot was great with enough detail to move the story without dragging it down
Gosenshii chapter 1 . 1/3/2012
Oh, this is an awesome AU way to get those two together, I can deff. picture this happening if Lily hadn't died. I loved all the detail you put in V and Logan's relationship. Lily's voice and observations really came through! I really enjoyed this, thanks for sharing,
Natskl chapter 1 . 12/13/2011
I've read this story previously and never left a review. I loved it...spying on Veronica and Logan...that is so Lilly. I loved the way you described the intimacy between Logan and Veronica, and that Lilly could so easily see that! Anyway, I really enjoyed it!
Calendar chapter 1 . 4/3/2011
In a perfect world, this is definitely how it would have turned out. Lilly, Logan and Veronica deserved this. But even if it's in an alternate universe, it was lovely to read.
azerjaban chapter 1 . 1/16/2011
"failing to reveal the fact that said boyfriend existed? It should have been against the best friend code or something."

Really Lilly? What did Weevil not happen in this story? Obviously Aaron did (pool house tapes)

"Together, they presented a united front as a couple. Clearly, neither of them gave a shit what Lilly thought of the relationship."

Bwahahaha

You actually made me stand Lilly in this story...a pretty big feat as I Loathe her completely.
Nerdyesque chapter 1 . 1/15/2011
Ahh, their young love devoid of bitterness and anger that so soured them; of course, now I wonder how long they'd actually last. See, never satisfied with the status quo! Lovely story, though, and I like your Lily.
bella chapter 1 . 2/6/2009
i loved it

like how you kept some history

but still made it your own
CCBTH chapter 1 . 12/17/2008
I love this... mostly because i kinda dislike lily..and i love LoVe.. i wish this was longer... or maybe from Logan/Veronicas perspective.. sequal?
Infame chapter 1 . 10/31/2008
I love the fic! I really liked that Lily was alive, I love her, and LoVe still ended up together. Great job!
jenwin23 chapter 1 . 10/29/2008
Nice what if Lilly had lived fic. You grew the characters each nicely.
bella chapter 1 . 2/10/2008
i loved it

to bad they dont know that they have been filming their little love fest

sic though to think aaron might have seen it

i love that the stood together

hopping for more
Maiqu20 chapter 1 . 8/23/2007
Lindakins chapter 1 . 4/20/2007
I like how even in an AU where Lilly doesn't die, Veronica and Logan still end up together, still as hot as ever. And to see their relationship, their intimacy and closeness from the outside, from Lilly's POV, was a different and great take on it.
LoVe23 chapter 1 . 4/15/2007
This was really great...I love how she was jealous...L & V were so sweet! I loved it! If only she could really trust him that much on the show. :)
corruptedchic chapter 1 . 4/7/2007
awesome stuff. loved the idea behind it and the whole story itself. keep up the great work!