Reviews for Mirror
InferiorBeing17 chapter 1 . 5/11/2007
I must say that I'm pleased to have some sort of closer with "Is Cupid Green?".It's been so long since you've updated it that I've given up waiting for an update. That's okay though, I just can't wait for another Shards update! Happy writing!
Keaton chapter 1 . 4/13/2007
Aww... That had a sweet mixture of humor and sweetness... I like it. x3 Very nice one-shot. Makes me want to read that second half of DES so I can remember what Kratos was like better...

Agh, I love how you make Anna act.
onemoreeternity chapter 1 . 4/6/2007
Nice one-shot Kasan. Girl-talk is always fun, and so is reading your work. Your grammar and punctuation has improved alot from your older stuff.

Here's another question: do you plan on continuing Is Cupid Green? I wish I could finish long projects like you can, Kasan. I never make it before I want to scrap the whole thing and do it over again. (sighs)

Hopes to read more from you,

andy chapter 1 . 4/3/2007
this was cool i liked what ana said at the end, but it was a little confusing in some parts, but apart from that your story is very good
Mee Yah chapter 1 . 4/3/2007
I love how you handle Kratos and Anna's relashionship. It's so realist! The way they fell in love, as explained here, sounds so true!

Great little one shot

Aiwethryne chapter 1 . 4/3/2007
Heh. Wow, it was nice.
Alaia Skyhawk chapter 1 . 4/3/2007
Nice one shot. It definitely explains things. He he, Issia probably would tell everyone.

Happy writing :D

Alaia Skyhawk
Magus chapter 1 . 4/3/2007
I like this one.
Fehize chapter 1 . 4/3/2007
Aww... So funny how Anna told a VERY VERY VERY brief overview of what REALLY happened... only for them not to realize that it was the truth. Irony, right there! XD